9 posts
  • 1 / 1
 by The Ripper
8 years 8 months ago
 Total posts:   494  
United States of America   Naples, FL
Starter

There was a question on whether Kroenke was a lone wolf only talking about what was best for himself with Chargers and Raiders talking about what was best for the league. Grubman talked about hearing spin control and someone offering a point of view to steer the conversation.

"Spin Control" is what Fabiani is known for.

http://www.mighty1090.com/episode/eric- ... spoken-up/

by OldSchool
8 years 8 months ago
 Total posts:   1750  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Pro Bowl

It's almost a shame I got that thread at ROD closed because everything Grubman has said since the meetings clears up a lot of the misconceptions that were put forward as truth and indisputable by some Rams fans.

by The Ripper
8 years 8 months ago
Starter

OldSchool wrote:It's almost a shame I got that thread at ROD closed because everything Grubman has said since the meetings clears up a lot of the misconceptions that were put forward as truth and indisputable by some Rams fans.

The thread was closed by the post you responded too and moostache. Not sure why he was let back on since he always causes issues.

by OldSchool
8 years 8 months ago
Pro Bowl

503 actually just posted an interview with Peacock on StL radio that would diffuse a lot of the hate Kroenke gets.

by bubbaramfan
8 years 8 months ago
 Total posts:   1117  
United States of America   Carson Landfill
Pro Bowl

What a coincidence that thread was closed right before the owners meeting. The writing was on the wall, it was getting close to what goes on at PD's "Rams Talk".

by willasdad
8 years 8 months ago
 Total posts:   51  
Practice Squad

Can any of you guys give a brief rundown of what exactly Peacock said in the interview?

by The Ripper
8 years 8 months ago
Starter

They have pretty much everything wrapped up. That he would look forward to vote but not enough time. The NFL added an additional condition in regards to Corporate support. The stadium will be a public asset. Funding from the public side less than 40% avg is 56%.

Kroenke didn't bash St Louis, just went over the timeline.

“As an owner, while he has not spoken, and I know that has frustrated people – he’s also never lied to us; he’s never pandered to us. He has invested on the field.”

by Elvis
8 years 8 months ago
 Total posts:   38463  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

OldSchool wrote:503 actually just posted an interview with Peacock on StL radio that would diffuse a lot of the hate Kroenke gets.

The strong possibility of losing the Rams is gonna bring out a lot of anger, and it won't always be reasonable.

With the stuff that's come out since the thread's been closed, i think things would've gotten more heated, more angry, not less...

by OldSchool
8 years 8 months ago
Pro Bowl

Elvis wrote:
OldSchool wrote:503 actually just posted an interview with Peacock on StL radio that would diffuse a lot of the hate Kroenke gets.

The strong possibility of losing the Rams is gonna bring out a lot of anger, and it won't always be reasonable.

With the stuff that's come out since the thread's been closed, i think things would've gotten more heated, more angry, not less...

I should have said the irrational hate. They're going to hate him for sure that's true. But they claim he's not talking to peacock which he says he does talk with peacock and demoff. I also like how Grubman in one of the radio interviews shuts down the San Diego guy saying that just because Spanos isn't the one being vocal doesn't mean he's not communicating. He's communicating through a proxy that is paid to do exactly that, to talk. That's one of the things that always amazed me they'd complain that Stan wasn't talking then compliment Demoff for communicating. Yeah that's cause Stan pays Demoff to do that!

• 1 / 1
9 posts Apr 19 2024