7 posts
  • 1 / 1
 by Gareth
8 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   1207  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Pro Bowl

I seem to recall that the Rams were eligible for a uniform change this upcoming season. Yet I don't think we've seen anything recently in that regard. I have a hunch that they are holding back to time it with their relocation.

Thoughts?

by Hacksaw
8 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

You are probably correct Gareth. There is already a ton of talk about changing everything.
A change back to yellow - gold and blue or 60's blue and white might be a real deal breaker for those in the Lou as those are LA's colors. (I know they won the SB in them but the only wore LA colors for 5 years) With everything going on you know.

Ask a StL local and my guess is that they prefer the current GF uni. It's StL's colors.

If they move I'd think the SB colors (see my avi<<<) will return and throwbacks become blue and white

by den-the-coach
8 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   870  
United States of America   Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Veteran

When (not if) the Rams move back to L.A. it sets up perfect the uniform change because teams have to give a two year notice to the NFL if they plan on making a change. They sets it up nice for the Blue & Mustard not yellow and the white & blues as the throwbacks that IMO should only be donned when playing the 49ers both home and away because you can only wear the throwbacks twice a year so that works out perfect.

This would just reinforce the commitment to Los Angeles and galvanize an already rejuvenated fan base and soon our beloved Los Angeles Rams will be in the upper echelon of team paraphernalia sales as opposed to number 32...Almost home Gentlemen...Almost Home!

by Elvis
8 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   38452  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

All right Den, glad to have you here. That would be sweet. Gareth had a similar thought, gonna see if i know how to merge threads...

by Hacksaw
8 years 10 months ago

Solid first take den! I'm a hundred percent with you bro and feel the enthusiasm.
By the way nice new avatar,,, I see what you did there. Love the shot of Hadl dropping back. That uni is my fav. Love those wider horns !!

now where's that LIKE button? lol

by Hacksaw
4 years 1 month ago

Mr. Sparkle wrote:You are not wrong if you feel this topic has been going on for far too long.

Well played..

• 1 / 1
7 posts Apr 19 2024