270 posts
  • 2 / 27
 by ramsman34
8 years 1 week ago
 Total posts:   8637  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

maxxx power wrote:
Rams1322 wrote:
maxxx power wrote:
Wasnt going for the gold, so to speak, anyway. Don't know if any here were. I just hope we start to get our shot before they start selling off the blue, which is where I, and I think several others here, was targeting.

Don't know about the blue...she did tell me that the tickets around the tunnel, I think those were blue/green I think, were filling up fast too.

All tickets are required to be paid upfront (they'll invoice you), no payment plans and there's not going to be a VIP section like USC has on one side of the end zone, I guess for NFL reasons. That's pretty much all I know...I think they're still trying to figure out things themselves but I'm sure as we get closer to the season we'll get more information.

Good Luck and I hope you get the seats you want...they are going to be a hot (expensive) ticket!

This might suck for a lot of us. Wonder how many are getting the max 8 tickets just to sell on secondary market. :(

I was in SUPER early and had visions of getting my choice of seats. How naive I was. :(

Same here. And I "only" want the $800 seats. I think almost everything will be sold out to the "priority/secret" list people.

The Rams have moved from the "Show Me State" to the "Look at Me State"...and we commoners will all be affected by it.

by Lizardfish99
8 years 1 week ago
 Total posts:   15  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Undrafted Free Agent

Believe me, I was equally delusional. I thought GA7 was going to get me good seats. Now I just hope there are some seats left for me when the family and friends finish buying. :|

by Elvis
8 years 1 week ago
 Total posts:   38771  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

The Coliseum is huge, we'll be fine.

Like ramsman34, i wondered if the Draft Party invites were only going to people with deep pockets but having been there, it was clearly a random sample of deposit holders.

So, we're not getting first crack, but pretty sure we'll get a fair shake.

But we'll see soon enough...

by maxxx power
8 years 1 week ago
 Total posts:   1015  
United States of America   Norcal
Pro Bowl

Elvis wrote:The Coliseum is huge, we'll be fine.

Like ramsman34, i wondered if the Draft Party invites were only going to people with deep pockets but having been there, it was clearly a random sample of deposit holders.

So, we're not getting first crack, but pretty sure we'll get a fair shake.

But we'll see soon enough...

If all that is left is nosebleeds or far end zone (or maybe even full sun side) I might be out. Use that $ instead to get good seats for the season opener on stub hub or something.

As you said, we'll see soon enough.

by RedAlice
8 years 1 week ago
 Total posts:   6596  
United States of America   Dallas, Texas
Hall of Fame

Hopefully we'll see here soon. I figured they would be selling first to insiders and then corps before we got a shot.

I think getting tickets to the season opener v Hawks is going be hard and expensive if you don't have season tickets. It's probably the one game everyone will want to go to, and if they bought extra tickets will sell them way overpriced.

by Rams1322
8 years 1 week ago
 Total posts:   13  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Undrafted Free Agent

I personally don't think that friends and family will take up most of the blue, green, brown or purple. Now the Gold yes but I think everyone still has a good chance to get something good. The coliseum is huge so be optimistic especially if you got in early...you should be fine...maybe not 50 yard line 20 rows up behind Rams bench but I'm sure something good!

by Elvis
8 years 1 week ago
 Total posts:   38771  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

BTW, since this is about to be important: Is there really shade for a 1pm kickoff? How much does it actually matter which side of the field you're on?

by Stranger
8 years 1 week ago
 Total posts:   3213  
United States of America   Norcal
Superstar

Rams1322 wrote:True...Rams tickets have gone on sale since last week before the draft for friends and family of the Rams and players. Last I heard which was last week before the draft by a Rams rep 95% of the gold area was sold out, the only seats available were limited seats in rows 1-3. Apparently those are not good view seats at the coliseum but who knows? Not sure what status is now. I know first hand.

No way I'd sit in anything below row 30. On the other hand, didn't they lower the field since the Rams played there? So, perhaps the lowers seats are ok now.

• 2 / 27
270 posts May 18 2024