10 posts
  • 1 / 1
 by ramsman34
8 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   8522  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

Elvis wrote:

Good news, especially for the sky-is-falling crowd. LOL

by Hacksaw
8 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

If RQ is 100% I think the DL is going to be a force. LB will be different but solid and or secondary got weaker (possibly). This isn't ove yet but I'd like to see the Rams complete the inward process and start making some moves before everyone outside is long gone.

by ramsman34
8 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   8522  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

Hacksaw wrote:If RQ is 100% I think the DL is going to be a force. LB will be different but solid and or secondary got weaker (possibly). This isn't ove yet but I'd like to see the Rams complete the inward process and start making some moves before everyone outside is long gone.

I think the draft is where they will get a lot of defensive damage done. The draft is soooo defensively heavy that the RAMS should take advantage of it. They can get offensive players of value as well; there just aren't as many available. THAT is where I would look to F/A: OL, TE, WR, and of course, QB.

by Hacksaw
8 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

The Rams need a passing game to keep TGII alive so QB and WR makes a lot of sense.

by SWAdude
8 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   2440  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Pro Bowl

We were crazy deep at the corners and Jenkins although flashy got totally burned more than the average corner. Giants seem to be spending their future right now. Rams are once again balanced and will draft for depth. Lasting NFL teams do just that. We simply can't keep all the talent with NFL spending rules. These are not bad problems to always have.

I would rather have Barron than both Jenkins and McLeod in a New York minute. :)

by TSFH Fan
8 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   699  
United States of America   The OC
Veteran

Are we sure that Hayes has really signed or could it be just some fake news story planted as part of a larger, elaborate conspiracy?

Yeah! -- http://www.foxsports.com/buzzer/story/jurassic-farce-rams-william-hayes-dinosaurs-never-existed-123015

by RamsFanSince82
8 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   5851  
United States of America   So. Cal.
Hall of Fame

by Indrid Cold
8 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   863  
United States of America   Redington Beach, FL
Veteran

http://espn.go.com/blog/st-louis-rams/post/_/id/27551/breaking-down-william-hayes-new-contract-with-rams

The Los Angeles Rams took care of an important piece of in-house business Wednesday when they re-signed defensive end William Hayes to a three-year contract.

According to ESPN Stats and Information, Hayes' deal includes $10 million in guaranteed money to be paid out in the first two years. With no guarantees in Year 3, this deal essentially amounts to a two-year deal with the third year depending on Hayes' production in the first two.

Here's a breakdown of the contract year-by-year.

Base salary: $3 million (fully guaranteed)
Roster bonus: $4 million (fully guaranteed, paid out on seventh day of league year)
Cap charge: $7 million
Cash: $7 million
Notes: Up to $500,000 in not likely to be earned incentives based on playing time and playoff appearances

Base salary: $3.5 million ($1 million fully guaranteed)
Roster bonus: $2 million (fully guaranteed, paid out on third day of 2017 league year)
Cap charge: $5.5 million
Cash: $5.5 million
Notes: Up to $500,000 in not likely to be earned incentives based on playing time and playoff appearances

Base salary: $5 million
Roster bonus: None
Cap charge: $5 million
Cash: $5 million

Good contract. He gets $7M to man the left DE spot this year. Can cut him before next year for $3M in dead money, but only $500k in net cap hit. No cap hit at all after that. If he plays well, good value $5.5M and $5M in 2017 and 2018.

• 1 / 1
10 posts Apr 18 2024