9 posts
  • 1 / 1
 by safer
2 months 2 days ago
 Total posts:   1276  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Pro Bowl

The guy had a roller coaster year, but they were way too dependent on their passing game. He led the NFL in both sacks and picks....but he did throw for almost 4,000yds; and was a rook this year; their Oline sucked; he's got a very strong arm and he's tough. They drafted him in the 5th round last year, and with new ownership, they are highly likely to draft an elite QB (they hope); trade him and then go with a seasoned QB to tutor and back up their new QB.
In some ways, he does remind me of Matthew; isn't as accurate, but seems to have several of his personal traits.
Check him out!

by ramsman34
2 months 1 day ago
 Total posts:   8576  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

safer wrote:The guy had a roller coaster year, but they were way too dependent on their passing game. He led the NFL in both sacks and picks....but he did throw for almost 4,000yds; and was a rook this year; their Oline sucked; he's got a very strong arm and he's tough. They drafted him in the 5th round last year, and with new ownership, they are highly likely to draft an elite QB (they hope); trade him and then go with a seasoned QB to tutor and back up their new QB.
In some ways, he does remind me of Matthew; isn't as accurate, but seems to have several of his personal traits.
Check him out!

Solid take. I’d get behind that. Especially if Snead trades down and gets more picks. I think it will take at least a 4th.

by actionjack
2 months 1 day ago
 Total posts:   3985  
United States of America   Sactown
Superstar

Funny a co-worker of mine were talking about this today.

I heard Washington wanted a 3rd rounder, no freaking way I would do that, maybe a 5th or below. I watched a fair amount, some talent there, but the turnovers wow.

by Elvis
3 weeks 54 minutes ago
 Total posts:   38611  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

According to Mike Garofolo Rams were interested in Howell:

https://www.fieldgulls.com/2024/4/8/241 ... h-carolina

Speaking on the Puck Sports podcast, Mike Garafolo shared the following interesting tidbit of information, which were later shared via Jon Alfano of Sports Illustrated:

“And they outbid the Rams, who, I know that there was a strong feeling on the Rams’ coaching staff that they wanted Sam Howell badly, they really liked him,” Garafolo said. “So, the Seahawks were able to outbid them, so that’s good. You got him and you kept him away from a team that really could’ve used him as a potential successor there.”

by actionjack
3 weeks 30 minutes ago
 Total posts:   3985  
United States of America   Sactown
Superstar

Elvis wrote:According to Mike Garofolo Rams were interested in Howell:

https://www.fieldgulls.com/2024/4/8/241 ... h-carolina

well glad we raised the price on him at min, mostly glad he isnt a RAM.

by Rams1PlateSince1976
2 weeks 4 days ago
 Total posts:   2087  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Pro Bowl

Speaking of Commanders, joe biden's dog is named Commander and has bitten over 24 white house staffers and secret service agents to date.

by snackdaddy
2 weeks 4 days ago
 Total posts:   9672  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

Rams1PlateSince1976 wrote:Speaking of Commanders, joe biden's dog is named Commander and has bitten over 24 white house staffers and secret service agents to date.

Too bad the team doesn't have that kind of tenacity.

• 1 / 1
9 posts Apr 29 2024