30 posts
  • 1 / 3
 by Zen_Ronin
3 months 5 days ago
 Total posts:   2049  
Canada   Edmonton, AB
Pro Bowl

New uni's this year?

The NFL states you can change your uniforms 5 years after establishing a uniform as long as the change is submitted w/ 1 year notice (minimal/minor design/color changes are allowed per year w/ approval). Obviously not quoting the NFL rules precisely here but, do you think it's possible? It might also explain the teams decision not to release the last set in our current uniforms even though that was supposed to debut in 2022!!

Does anyone think we'll get a full redesign? A return to the traditional? Only the final set in our current series? A second helmet? Nothing at all?

by ramsww
3 months 5 days ago
 Total posts:   475  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Starter

They’ll change something because it’s merchandising….

by Elvis
3 months 5 days ago
 Total posts:   38616  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

I don't think a whole new uni could happen until 2025.

For 2024, i'm guessing nothing is the most likely but if they've been waiting until the iron got a little hotter for a new jersey or helmet, maybe we will see something this year?

by ramsman34
3 months 4 days ago
 Total posts:   8581  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

Depends on current sales levels of what’s out there. Having new stars sells more of the current gear. I doubt see anything except perhaps an alt helmet. But probably no changes.

by BobCarl
3 months 4 days ago
 Total posts:   4312  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Superstar

Zen_Ronin wrote:Does anyone think we'll get a full redesign? A return to the traditional? Only the final set in our current series? A second helmet? Nothing at all?

The logo on the helmets is appreciable, it shows some depth ... it would be awesome if it could be enhanced to show a little more depth.

Your idea of a second helmet is stellar, I think fans would love it.

Meh .... to the current gold-yellow-orange pants.

by ramsman34
3 months 4 days ago
 Total posts:   8581  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

I think if they do an alt helmet it will be white with the current Fibonacci horns in blue with yellow outline. Perhaps Bob, they will tweak the detail adding more horn-like texture???

Or they could do a gradient fade on the horn transitioning from blue to yellow with the outline doing an opposite gradient fade. Wish I had photoshop skills. lol. But I see it in my mind and it’s pretty sick.

by Elvis
3 months 4 days ago
 Total posts:   38616  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

Here's some of what Demoff had to say 6 months ago, July 2023:

“We’re not going to introduce a new jersey this season. We looked at a lot of different concepts over the past year and none of them felt like the right jersey to introduce,” Demoff said. “At this time, at this moment, whether it was looking at true alternates or throwbacks from different concepts historically, there was nothing that seemed like a great fit. We’ve always made it clear that we have the ability to add new uniforms. We also said we’re not going to add a uniform for the sake of adding a uniform.”

“I think that’s really where the group landed this year and I think we feel very comfortable with the uniforms we have in the closet right now. Especially with last year’s change of making the white uniform our primary away uniform. I don’t think next year we’re necessarily on a different track. I think we’ll continue to explore. A different idea would have to pop up next year than what we’ve already explored. I think the earliest we’re probably looking at is 2025.”

Rams could do a complete rebrand in 2025 if they want to...

by PARAM
3 months 4 days ago
 Total posts:   12270  
Barbados   Just far enough North of Philadelphia
Hall of Fame

Elvis wrote:Rams could do a complete rebrand in 2025 if they want to...

Right off a Superbowl win!!! That always helps.

by Zen_Ronin
2 months 2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   2049  
Canada   Edmonton, AB
Pro Bowl

• 1 / 3
30 posts Apr 29 2024