34 posts
  • 2 / 4
 by JackPMiller
2 months 3 weeks ago
 Total posts:   2729  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Superstar

Did anyone catch the NBA celebrity game on Friday? Puka played, and some nice dunks. Micha Parsons, who was Puka’s teammate in the celebrity game got the MVP. It was all part of the NBA All Star festivities

by Rams1PlateSince1976
2 months 3 weeks ago
 Total posts:   2092  
Pro Bowl

How long is his rookie contract good for?

by Elvis
2 months 3 weeks ago
 Total posts:   38757  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

Rams1PlateSince1976 wrote:How long is his rookie contract good for?

4 years. He can be extended after playing 3...

by actionjack
2 months 3 weeks ago
 Total posts:   4036  
United States of America   Sactown
Superstar

Let's GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Back to work!! Earned not given

by FMulder
2 months 3 weeks ago
 Total posts:   192  
Rookie

I think more than a few people have kind of put Kupp on decline. I think that is a huge mistake. The guy was constantly banged up with an ankle injury that you can tell he never healed from. He tried to tough it out during the season but for someone who relies on precise cuts and acceleration out of his breaks, that type of injury can be devastating.

My prediction is you’re going to see a rejuvenated and healthy Kupp coming into 2024. IF he can stay healthy and/or avoid his seeming propensity for ankle injuries (even predating 2023), he is going to return to the type of force we’ve become spoiled seeing.

by PARAM
2 months 3 weeks ago
 Total posts:   12293  
Barbados   Just far enough North of Philadelphia
Hall of Fame

FMulder wrote:I think more than a few people have kind of put Kupp on decline. I think that is a huge mistake. The guy was constantly banged up with an ankle injury that you can tell he never healed from. He tried to tough it out during the season but for someone who relies on precise cuts and acceleration out of his breaks, that type of injury can be devastating.

My prediction is you’re going to see a rejuvenated and healthy Kupp coming into 2024. IF he can stay healthy and/or avoid his seeming propensity for ankle injuries (even predating 2023), he is going to return to the type of force we’ve become spoiled seeing.

That would be awesome. I can imagine the passing game with a completely healthy (or 95% healthy) Kupp and Puka. With either Tutu, a UFA or a rookie behind them.

by actionjack
2 months 3 weeks ago
 Total posts:   4036  
United States of America   Sactown
Superstar

FMulder wrote:I think more than a few people have kind of put Kupp on decline. I think that is a huge mistake. The guy was constantly banged up with an ankle injury that you can tell he never healed from. He tried to tough it out during the season but for someone who relies on precise cuts and acceleration out of his breaks, that type of injury can be devastating.

Having a healthy Kupp will be huge for 2024. I hope Kupp can get right, he never looked right in 2023. Also I hope Puka can build up that armor, he took a beating last year. The Rams are gonna need to find a way to protect him some, or he is gonna get beaten down in the NFL.

• 2 / 4
34 posts May 16 2024