126 posts
  • 6 / 13
 by Zen_Ronin
3 months 2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   2051  
Canada   Edmonton, AB
Pro Bowl

I've resigned myself to the fact that the 9ers are winning it.

KC's run defense is absolute shit. SF will run it down their throats and the Chiefs won't have much of an answer if the 9ers can muzzle the Mahomes/Kelce connection. I wouldn't be Surprised of McCaffery sets a Superbowl yardage record.

by PARAM
3 months 2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   12296  
Barbados   Just far enough North of Philadelphia
Hall of Fame

Zen_Ronin wrote:I've resigned myself to the fact that the 9ers are winning it.

KC's run defense is absolute shit. SF will run it down their throats and the Chiefs won't have much of an answer if the 9ers can muzzle the Mahomes/Kelce connection. I wouldn't be Surprised of McCaffery sets a Superbowl yardage record.

Well thank you for posting this 13 days prior to the game!!! :lol2: I'm now gonna have a helluva 2 weeks!!!

Seriously, fuck San Francisco!!! The Chiefs will put 40 on them anyway!! Here's a thought. Pacheco has more rushing yards in the game than McCaffrey! Besides, I wouldn't be too sure McCaffrey is going to be 100%. He landed (a double doink) on his head on that one long run and there was an assistant massaging his neck for the rest of the game. Probably stiff as hell today.

by actionjack
3 months 2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   4042  
United States of America   Sactown
Superstar

Ummm the Kansas City defense is the best part of their team right now. KC wont choke away a 17 point lead, I can tell you that.

I bet again Paddie Holmes and the Chiefs against the Ravens. They have a believer now.
Chiefs 24-23.

by ramsman34
3 months 2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   8638  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

Agree. Chiefs win a close one. I won’t be able to stand it if the whiners win. Especially if Purdy leads a game winning drive late.

by ramsman34
3 months 2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   8638  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

Here’s an upside. The whiners will be coming off a long season. Hopefully we can get them early and slap the shit outta them. Take the NFC west from start to finish.

A lot to get done between now and then.

by Lancer
3 months 1 week ago
 Total posts:   180  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Rookie

Playoffs this seasons already featured a handful of nail biters; with the spread that close could potentially be a very exciting championship.

by PARAM
3 months 1 week ago
 Total posts:   12296  
Barbados   Just far enough North of Philadelphia
Hall of Fame

ramsman34 wrote:Here’s an upside. The whiners will be coming off a long season. Hopefully we can get them early and slap the shit outta them. Take the NFC west from start to finish.

A lot to get done between now and then.

That Superbowl hangover is real and it's a bitch. The last time they were there they went 6-10 the next season. It's even worse now with a 17 week regular season.

We're gonna reload, refocus and return as division champs. Then go to our 3rd SB in 7 years....which KC aside, ain't too shabby.

by Rams1PlateSince1976
3 months 1 week ago
 Total posts:   2095  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Pro Bowl

If I watch anything on TV tomorrow it will be an episode of Gunsmoke on Dish around 830pm when I quit doing paperwork (my business tax stuff and getting organized to start my 2024 lawn care work). My wife will be watching the commercials in the bedroom.

• 6 / 13
126 posts May 20 2024