96 posts
  • 10 / 10
 by 69superbowl1
4 months 1 week ago
 Total posts:   29  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Undrafted Free Agent

Never met Hacksaw in person, but have been reading him since the angry (me, for sure) and seemingly hopeless Real Rams Fans (RRF) days in 2005. That's a long time to know (sorta) anyone. I am a better and calmer Ram fan for knowing him. Respects to his family and friends. Viva Los Ramos #64.

by ramsman34
3 months 4 weeks ago
 Total posts:   8576  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

Hey Hacksaw, we’re in the playoffs buddy. But I bet you knew that already. 🍻

by PARAM
3 months 4 weeks ago
 Total posts:   12270  
Barbados   Just far enough North of Philadelphia
Hall of Fame

ramsman34 wrote:Hey Hacksaw, we’re in the playoffs buddy. But I bet you knew that already. 🍻

I was thinking of him after that wind blew the ball left at the goal line on that final FG attempt.

by bubbaramfan
3 months 3 weeks ago
 Total posts:   1117  
United States of America   Carson Landfill
Pro Bowl

Was lucky enough to meet Hacksaw at Rams TC and have lunch and a beer with him afterwards. Great guy.
RIP big guy, you'll be missed

by ramsman34
3 months 3 weeks ago
 Total posts:   8576  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

Thanks for looking over our boys and your clan here and getting that win against the hated ones today. Rams in the playoffs brother!!!

by Neil039
3 months 2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   2664  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Superstar

I haven't been here in years. I heard from Dieterbrock on another site about Hacksaw's passing. Dieterbrock passes along his condolences to Hacksaw's family and friends here.

I am truly sorry for his family and all his amazing friends on here at RFU. I read through a bunch of posts and he made an outstanding impact on so many posters on here. RIP Sir. May your family have brighter days in their future with memories of you.

• 10 / 10
96 posts Apr 29 2024