169 posts
  • 4 / 17
 by TomSlick
8 months 1 day ago
 Total posts:   2908  
Italy   Many of us know the feeling of the universe conspiring to bring car and driver together.
Superstar

Holy smokes, you guys are out to lunch. The niners already won this game. Living in the Bay Area, I'm getting an earful. Fans and KNBR have already chalked this one up in the win column. They take great pride in making SOFI a home game.

I will say this, the RAMS have deserved all their losses. If they don't want to live through the 90s again (17 loses in a row) then beat these bastards. At some point the RAMS better get tired of getting punked by their division rival. Prior to the 90s, the RAMS dominated this series.

by ramsman34
8 months 1 day ago
 Total posts:   8637  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

With how good the whiners are/have been, and after the Rams fell off the edge of the universe last season. I could see this almost as bad as the Seattle game as far as crowd noise for the O. It will be a sea of red.

The only real complaint about LA as a football town. Fan support at the games blows more often than not. In shear numbers, not enthusiasm.

by ziggy
8 months 1 day ago
 Total posts:   597  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Veteran

The only silver lining I can make out of the 9ers taking over SOFI is the fleecing those whiners pay to take over SOFI.

Holy ticket prices!!

I’m going to the game… but I’m sure I’ll be surrounded by red. I was there when we won that postseason game and it was a beautiful memory. Hoping to build on that.

by ramman2999
8 months 1 day ago
 Total posts:   572  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Veteran

Best win in Franchise History. That NFC championship win over the Niners was epic.

by ramsman34
8 months 23 hours ago

by Hacksaw
8 months 23 hours ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

We will know a lot more about ourselves after this weekend...

by 69RamFan
8 months 23 hours ago
 Total posts:   3212  
United States of America   LA CA by way of NY/NJ
Superstar

ramsman34 wrote:With how good the whiners are/have been, and after the Rams fell off the edge of the universe last season. I could see this almost as bad as the Seattle game as far as crowd noise for the O. It will be a sea of red.

The only real complaint about LA as a football town. Fan support at the games blows more often than not. In shear numbers, not enthusiasm.

The reason for that,

we didn't have a team for over 20yrs,

lost a fan because of that.

Plus thats a generation growth that has to be rebuilt.

Winning will make that fan base grow,

So far with McVay/Snead team after six season,

we made the playoffs 4 out of six times playing in two SBs, winning one.

I feel will make the playoffs this year too going into the 7th year between our HC & GM.

Win or lose against the 9ers will tell us a lot about our team,

because we are playing against a playoff contender.

by ramsman34
8 months 22 hours ago

69RamFan wrote:The reason for that,

we didn't have a team for over 20yrs,

lost a fan because of that.

Plus thats a generation growth that has to be rebuilt.

Winning will make that fan base grow,

So far with McVay/Snead team after six season,

we made the playoffs 4 out of six times playing in two SBs, winning one.

I feel will make the playoffs this year too going into the 7th year between our HC & GM.

Win or lose against the 9ers will tell us a lot about our team,

because we are playing against a playoff contender.

I dont disagree - with any of that. Doesn’t change the fact that Sunday will be like a road game. And that’s a shame. Team deserves better. But they have a chip on their shoulder anyway. This will just add to it.

• 4 / 17
169 posts May 16 2024