10 posts
  • 1 / 1
 by Elvis
10 months 1 week ago
 Total posts:   38757  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

It's not like i know anything for certain but Lombardi has consistently over the years been full of crap when it comes to the Rams...

by PARAM
10 months 1 week ago
 Total posts:   12293  
Barbados   Just far enough North of Philadelphia
Hall of Fame

Elvis wrote:It's not like i know anything for certain but Lombardi has consistently over the years been full of crap when it comes to the Rams...
Lombardi is a tool

by ramsman34
10 months 1 week ago
 Total posts:   8637  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

The Rams take calls in all their quality players. And that will continue. And yes, if the team has like 1 win at the trade deadline, you could see some player movement. AD has a no trade clause I believe. Stafford might too. Doesn’t mean they won’t get moved. The season would have to be a colossal failure for that to happen.

by PARAM
10 months 5 days ago
 Total posts:   12293  
Barbados   Just far enough North of Philadelphia
Hall of Fame

Perfect example of click bait.......the story, being referenced by other outlets.....now carries the headline, "the Rams desperately tried to trade Stafford this off season". Whisper down the line shit.

Sorta like the Rams moves.....
First it was "the Rams clear cap space" to "the Rams are in desperate trouble" to "the Rams are tanking for Caleb". Click bait.

by snackdaddy
10 months 5 days ago
 Total posts:   9689  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

There's a lot of speculation out there. Some just run with it and claim its true.

by Elvis
10 months 5 days ago
 Total posts:   38757  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

Not a lot of room for interpretation, Lombardi's lying (or was lied to) or this happened:

And of course Lombardi has no credibility. I wonder if anyone from the Rams, or who covers them will weigh in on it...

by TomSlick
10 months 5 days ago
 Total posts:   2908  
Italy   Many of us know the feeling of the universe conspiring to bring car and driver together.
Superstar

Lombardi is on the 49ers flagship station a lot. I always thought he was a niner fan, so I've always viewed his opinions from that perspective.

As for who the RAMS shop around...everyone should be available, no harm hearing other teams out. You never know when some team, run by a clueless owner, may make a ridiculous deal. Granted, "Georgia types" don't come around very often but you never know.

by CanuckRightWinger
10 months 5 days ago
 Total posts:   2777  
Canada   VANCOUVER, BC
Superstar

Yeah TomSlick.....I concur with your "Georgia-types." ;)

In my best Rodney Dangerfield:

"I tell ya, Georgia Frontiere......whatta tramp she was!
That broad had seven husbands.....SEVEN!
.....and if she wudda had one more facelift....
she wudda been sporting a goatee!!!" :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

• 1 / 1
10 posts May 16 2024