25 posts
  • 3 / 3
 by snackdaddy
11 months 2 days ago
 Total posts:   9689  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

Haden wrote:Then you start the rookies (and maybe call up some practice squad guys) and let them play hard!!!!!!! Take the loss and get experience, plus 9ers are out. Win, win, win, hahahaha

But as a fan can you sit there during a game and root for them to lose? Can you hope they don't convert a crucial 4th down? Can you hope the other team scores when its 3rd and goal? Can you feel satisfied if they fall behind? After the game I can be satisfied knowing what a loss means. But during the game I don't know if I can.

by Hacksaw
11 months 2 days ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

Just win. Everything else is a disappointment. I personally will never root for disappointment.

by Rams1PlateSince1976
11 months 2 days ago
 Total posts:   2092  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Pro Bowl

I quit fantasy foot ball because I was very handicapped by refusing to play anyone on my roster who was playing the Rams. Plus during the draft I refused to pick anyone from seahags, 40 whiners, new orleans, cowgirls, chefs and cheatriots.

by Hacksaw
11 months 2 days ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

Rams1PlateSince1976 wrote:I quit fantasy foot ball because I was very handicapped by refusing to play anyone on my roster who was playing the Rams. Plus during the draft I refused to pick anyone from seahags, 40 whiners, new orleans, cowgirls, chefs and cheatriots.

This is the perfect definition of a Rams fan. Well played sir!

• 3 / 3
25 posts May 16 2024