2 years 3 months ago
 Total posts:   3213  
United States of America   LA CA by way of NY/NJ
Superstar

by Hacksaw
2 years 3 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

Great photo. I hope it gets used in reality.

And what the hell is up between Everett and Dickerson? Their animosity is clear. Perhaps they should have played a little longer together and formed a better bond. Right GF?

by Flash
2 years 3 months ago
 Total posts:   1207  
United States of America   Houston
Pro Bowl

Hacksaw wrote:Great photo. I hope it gets used in reality.

And what the hell is up between Everett and Dickerson? Their animosity is clear. Perhaps they should have played a little longer together and formed a better bond. Right GF?

I remember after the trade for Everett ED saying we gave up a lot for this boy.

If I remember right he was talking about Kent Hill.

by PARAM
2 years 3 months ago
 Total posts:   12294  
Barbados   Just far enough North of Philadelphia
Hall of Fame

Flash wrote:I remember after the trade for Everett ED saying we gave up a lot for this boy.

If I remember right he was talking about Kent Hill.

Yes he was talking about Kent Hill (7 yr vet, 29 year old, 5 time pro bowler). And he was right. It was A LOT. But sometimes you have to give up a lot to get a lot (Everett). It helped that they had rookie Tom Newberry on the roster to take over LG. He went on to a 9 year career with the Rams, twice a pro bowler and a two time "all pro". So was it a bad trade? This Ram fan says NO.

See I'm from the old guard. I remember the Rams teams with a great defense and run game but always in search of a QB since Gabriel. Hadl wasn't good enough. Harris was close. Jaws and Haden weren't good enough. Ferragamo was but he went to Canada. Kemp? Brock? No. Finally they bit the bullett and traded for Everett but ED in his selfish way, forced himself out of L.A.. I have always said with certainty, had ED remained in L.A. with Everett, they would have won more in 1987, 1988 and 1989. And by more I mean, more than likely a Superbowl.

by ramsman34
2 years 3 months ago
 Total posts:   8637  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

Maybe that’s why the Rams gave ED nosebleed seats.

by PARAM
2 years 3 months ago
 Total posts:   12294  
Barbados   Just far enough North of Philadelphia
Hall of Fame

I hope part of McVay's film study was SB53.

First 6 possessions, 3 and out, 5 plays, 3 and out, 5 plays, 3 and out, 3 and out....halftime. 22 plays 71 yards. I don't suppose we'll even remotely resemble that performance!!!!

I was thinking the Rams are going to run the ball a lot but I heard one talking head say, "I think McVay is going to come out throwing. That's why they got Stafford. He want's to build a 14 point lead before going to the run game."

Perhaps he doesn't want to fall into that "conservative" trap? I'm all for whatever gets us a lead. Like all of the postseason games, I expect our defense is going to have to play a huge part in any win.

by ramsrams
2 years 3 months ago
 Total posts:   1179  
Canada   Mississauga, ON
Pro Bowl

Ok, I’m so hyped.

Let’s do this, then party like Boris Johnson during a Covid lockdown.

• 26 / 43
425 posts May 17 2024