145 posts
  • 1 / 15
 by RedAlice
2 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   6596  
United States of America   Dallas, Texas
Hall of Fame

Last regular season game and Its Niner Week!

Time to kill their five game winning streak over the Rams and win the division.

Looks like we will be playing Trey Lance in his second consecutive start.

by Mr. Sparkle
2 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   953  
United States of America   Orange County Ca.
Veteran

Like most I don’t feel good about it.
It’s the Rock, Paper, Scissors of the NFL:

9ers beat Rams
Rams beat Seahawks
Seahawks beat 9ers

Even under the Fisher years that was true.

by max
2 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   5591  
United States of America   Sarasota, FL
Hall of Fame

Looks like Akers will be playing Sunday. My guess is they will use him as a pass catcher. Sony is less than great in that area.

But, this game will come down to who wants it more and the chess match between McVay and Shanahan. The past few years Shanny has been Magnus Carlsen and McVay has been Elmer Fudd.

by TomSlick
2 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   2908  
Italy   Many of us know the feeling of the universe conspiring to bring car and driver together.
Superstar

Not only do the RAMS win this one, but the universe conspires to boot the niners out of the playoffs.

by max
2 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   5591  
United States of America   Sarasota, FL
Hall of Fame

All the optimism here is based more on faith than past performance.

Sure, we can win this game, but the truth remains they matchup well against us. They are bigger upfront and Shanny knows how to use that against us.

What are our advantages? Well, we’re at home, we have the better QB situation, and we have the revenge factor going for us.

This game is huge for both teams. For us, we badly want to win the division. And a win will ensure we play at least 3 of our next 4 games at SoFi, if we keep winning.

Let’s face it, a loss would be devastating to our SB plans. We gotta win this game.

by 69RamFan
2 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   3219  
United States of America   LA CA by way of NY/NJ
Superstar

My only wish is besided winning the game,

I hope I don't see a bunch of Red in our SOFI stadium like the last time at the coliseum....

Come on season ticket holders,,, don't sell out your tickets and go to the game... :D :D :D

by DirtyFacedKid
2 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   973  
United States of America   San Clemente
Veteran

69RamFan wrote:Come on season ticket holders,,, don't sell out your tickets and go to the game... :D :D :D

I admittedly sold mine today because the wife and I have been exposed to COVID by our daughter. Haven't missed a home or pre-season game at SoFi yet. I feel weird about this but I want to be safe for, not only us, but everyone around us. Hopefully, they're Rams fans. 😳

Edit: If they're not Rams fans, our neighboring seat buddies will give them the business. So there's that!

• 1 / 15
145 posts May 31 2024