134 posts
  • 9 / 14
 by ramsrams
2 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   1179  
Canada   Mississauga, ON
Pro Bowl

Elvis wrote:

I always thought it was Goff that was named “ Crazy Legs”.

by Hacksaw
2 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

seems like a very nice man. hope he can embrace the Rams.

by Hacksaw
2 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

ramsrams wrote:I always thought it was Goff that was named “ Crazy Legs”.

skinny legs, small hands and happy feet.

by 47 Gap
2 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   143  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Practice Squad

I think this trade was made for one reason and one reason only. To stop Kyler Murray. Murray is the only obstacle in their way of reaching the Super Bowl.

by Horny Mcbae
2 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   1543  
United States of America   South Bay, Los Angeles
Pro Bowl

Over the moon about this.

Our Ownership and GM keep us competitive and in the hunt every year with bold, aggressive and non conventional moves. That’s all any reasonable fan can reasonably ask from his or her team. To just be in a position to compete every year and To have a real shot. So so so thankful that our team has been doing that lately and long may it continue.

All of you old timer Rams fans who’ve been through severe droughts and dog shit seasons, is it surreal for you guys or have you folks gotten used to this now? Hahaha. Happy for all Ramily today. Let’s get this W on Sunday and set our sights on the division after that.

by aeneas1
2 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   16894  
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame

47 Gap wrote:I think this trade was made for one reason and one reason only. To stop Kyler Murray. Murray is the only obstacle in their way of reaching the Super Bowl.

could be, altho the rams have done very well, for the most part, against mobile qbs for a long time now, even before mcvay's arrival, that's why murray's performance a few weeks ago seemed so shocking, it had been a long time since a mobile qb had that much success against a rams defense... hopefully that was an aberration and, if not, hopefully vm is the solution.

by AvengerRam
2 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   8686  
Israel   Lake Mary, Florida
Hall of Fame

47 Gap wrote:I think this trade was made for one reason and one reason only. To stop Kyler Murray. Murray is the only obstacle in their way of reaching the Super Bowl.

Miller will certainly help but, before the last meeting, we did pretty well against Kyler.

• 9 / 14
134 posts May 17 2024