13 posts
  • 1 / 2
 by Haden
2 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   2135  
United States of America   Spokane, WA
RFU Survivor Champ

That's cool. Good for him. Hopefully, this breeds even more confidence.

by Hacksaw
2 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

We need that kind of success. Keep it up Rams

by TomSlick
2 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   2908  
Italy   Many of us know the feeling of the universe conspiring to bring car and driver together.
Superstar

My wife, of Asian descent, says, "Cool, good for the Ori's". She is about as un-PC as one can get. Not sure where she gets that from...

by CanuckRightWinger
2 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   2777  
Canada   VANCOUVER, BC
Superstar

Taylor Rapp's Mom is of Chinese decent
..... and his father is Canadian! 8-)
Which affords Taylor Rapp dual-Canadian-US citizenship. :idea2: :arrow2: 8-)

Taylor Rapp grew up in Bellingham, WA just twenty minutes south of the Canadian Border on InterState 5. Swiss Family Canuck has had some great times in Bellingham thru the decades....fine restaurants and great shopping for the gals made it a frequent spot-off point.

Chuckanut Drive winding south from Bellingham with ocean to the right and cliff-face to the left, down towards the tulip fields of La Conner, is a poorman's Big Sur!
FYI TomSlick: A great drive is alleged to be had in a 1997 SAAB 900 SE Talladega Convertible sportster eh!! ;)

Cheers from Vancouver, BC!
Go Rams!!!

by Rams1PlateSince1976
2 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   2084  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Pro Bowl

What is an Ori? suspect it means Oriental but I have not heard that term before. (I have a good friend "Scotty Show" whose first wife was Laos and his second wife is Japanese. Show does not have much of a filter when he talks either. I remember when he was at a PTA meeting years ago when his kids were in Jr. High. One of the teachers complimented him on their math ability. He said, "What did you expect? They're half Asian."

by AltiTude Ram
2 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   2179  
United States of America   Denver
Pro Bowl

CanuckRightWinger wrote:Taylor Rapp's Mom is of Chinese decent
..... and his father is Canadian! 8-)
Which affords Taylor Rapp dual-Canadian-US citizenship. :idea2: :arrow2: 8-)

Taylor Rapp grew up in Bellingham, WA just twenty minutes south of the Canadian Border on InterState 5. Swiss Family Canuck has had some great times in Bellingham thru the decades....fine restaurants and great shopping for the gals made it a frequent spot-off point.

Chuckanut Drive winding south from Bellingham with ocean to the right and cliff-face to the left, down towards the tulip fields of La Conner, is a poorman's Big Sur!
FYI TomSlick: A great drive is alleged to be had in a 1997 SAAB 900 SE Talladega Convertible sportster eh!! ;)

Cheers from Vancouver, BC!
Go Rams!!!

Not sure how this dual citizenship works. I'm not trying to take this thread in the wrong direction.

Awesome Rapp had a great game and well deserved!

Just wondering if my dad was born and raised in Canada and moved to the US at 18 and then became a US citizen. Does that make me eligible for dual citizenship? Just curious as I have a bunch of relatives that still are Canadian citizens.

Maybe I can PM you to keep this thread on topic. Just sparked a thought in my head. 😎

by Rams1PlateSince1976
2 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   2084  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Pro Bowl

Hope this was a break-out game for Rapp. I thought he had great potential since he was drafted. If I could be an NFL player I think playing safety would be the most fun whether or not you in-laws were Asian (Scotty refers to his in-laws as the Asian Mafia) or Canadian.

Canuck: I suspect that you have read Keegan's classic "Six Armies in Normandy."

by PARAM
2 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   12247  
Barbados   Just far enough North of Philadelphia
Hall of Fame

What I find interesting is Rapp had been getting beat up around here the last couple of weeks. Can't cover. A huge liability. Down in the box, fine, otherwise, no way. And then he goes out and becomes defensive player of the week. Funny thing is, he has his fingertips on 2 other passes but they would have been unbelievable picks. The guy could have had 3 or 4 picks Sunday! And he's the team's second leading tackler.

• 1 / 2
13 posts Apr 25 2024