14 posts
  • 1 / 2
 by LARams_1963
2 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   1191  
United States of America   North Port, FL
Pro Bowl

So, being a season tix holder I have NFL gamepass. Signed up last week no prob, everything worked and I was able to watch past games. I signed up because I am in Mexico this weekend. So, testing things tonight and it doesn't recognize my account/eligibility like last week. Seems like because I'm in Mexico. This absolutely sucks seeing I have no other way to watch. I know it's a long shot but does anyone have any knowledge/solution of this issue??

Thanks!

by RedAlice
2 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   6596  
United States of America   Dallas, Texas
Hall of Fame

Game pass sucks.

The normal stream option should work in Mexico to. I will PM you.

by Elvis
2 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   38436  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

A little googling tells me that probably your only solution is a VPN so it seems like you're in the US

by LARams_1963
2 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   1191  
United States of America   North Port, FL
Pro Bowl

Elvis wrote:A little googling tells me that probably your only solution is a VPN so it seems like you're in the US
Thanks Brotha! I downloaded one and it seems to be working! We will find out after the live broadcast!!

RedAlice wrote:Game pass sucks.

The normal stream option should work in Mexico to. I will PM you.
I got it Red!!! Thanks a bunch!!!

by St. Loser Fan
2 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   10511  
United States of America   Saint Louis MO
Hall of Fame

LARams_1963 wrote:Thanks Brotha! I downloaded one and it seems to be working! We will find out after the live broadcast!!

I got it Red!!! Thanks a bunch!!!

You might need to try a few different IPs. They’ve been fairly aggressive in blocking.

by snackdaddy
2 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   9655  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

There's so many streaming options now. You just gotta sift through the junk that keeps popping up when you first start it. After that I've had no problem with streams.

by aeneas1
2 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   16894  
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame

yeah, nfl gamepass looks at your location (ip address) to determine if you're allowed access a particular package, so the only way around that is a virtual private network (vpn) setup... i have the euro gamepass package and typically logon with a london ip address, but even the euro packages, oddly, have blackouts each week, in which case i'll switch my ip to germany or another euro country that isn't blacking it out... but i can't use my subscription with a non-euro ip, for example if i use a mexico ip i'm blocked.

that said, and as other have mentioned, pirated streams have become so solid in quality and up time over the years that many have abandoned gamepass, save for those who just can't live without the all-22 film and full game replays.

by 69RamFan
2 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   3169  
United States of America   LA CA by way of NY/NJ
Superstar

aeneas1 wrote:yeah, nfl gamepass looks at your location (ip address) to determine if you're allowed access a particular package, so the only way around that is a virtual private network (vpn) setup... i have the euro gamepass package and typically logon with a london ip address, but even the euro packages, oddly, have blackouts each week, in which case i'll switch my ip to germany or another euro country that isn't blacking it out... but i can't use my subscription with a non-euro ip, for example if i use a mexico ip i'm blocked.

that said, and as other have mentioned, pirated streams have become so solid in quality and up time over the years that many have abandoned gamepass, save for those who just can't live without the all-22 film and full game replays.

The only problem I have is that All-22 sucks now, You have to go back and forth to change side view to goal line view instead of showing the plays back to back from side to goal line veiw, there is no slow motion or you can't control the video with your cursor anymore

(A1 unless you know if there is a way to control the video instead of having their play switch in the center of the video?)

by aeneas1
2 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   16894  
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame

69RamFan wrote:The only problem I have is that All-22 sucks now, You have to go back and forth to change side view to goal line view instead of showing the plays back to back from side to goal line veiw, there is no slow motion or you can't control the video with your cursor anymore

(A1 unless you know if there is a way to control the video instead of having their play switch in the center of the video?)

i'm not really following your a22 issues description, the one thing i've noticed is the scoreboard is no longer shown between plays, which is a major pain in the ass because it makes it very time consuming to find a specific play, by showing the scoreboard (quarter, down / distance, time remaining, ball location, score, etc.) between each play it made it a snap to find a play.

by Elvis
2 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   38436  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

A1 has the international version so all 22 is probably different for him than the US version...

• 1 / 2
14 posts Apr 15 2024