14 posts
  • 2 / 2
 by 69RamFan
2 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   3169  
United States of America   LA CA by way of NY/NJ
Superstar

aeneas1 wrote:i'm not really following your a22 issues description, the one thing i've noticed is the scoreboard is no longer shown between plays, which is a major pain in the ass because it makes it very time consuming to find a specific play, by showing the scoreboard (quarter, down / distance, time remaining, ball location, score, etc.) between each play it made it a snap to find a play.

Here is a video on what I'm talking about,

Plus you cannot use your cursor, to control the blue bar at the bottom and move it on your own speed.

by DirtyFacedKid
2 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   973  
United States of America   San Clemente
Veteran

69RamFan wrote:Here is a video on what I'm talking about,

Plus you cannot use your cursor, to control the blue bar at the bottom and move it on your own speed.

Wow! That's frickin' horrible.

by aeneas1
2 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   16894  
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame

69RamFan wrote:Here is a video on what I'm talking about,

looks like the u.s. package is accessed through nfl.com, but instead of just getting game highlights you also get gamepass stuff including a22... anyway the international package is nothing like that, gamepass is its own website, and everything is working fine this year except 1) a22 vids remember where you left off instead of starting from the beginning, that hasn't been the case in the past 2) there is no clock between plays anymore which is a pain in the neck 3) there's an odd black screen for about a sec between kickoff views, doesn't happen with any other plays 4) all videos, full broadcast, game in 40, a22, etc. takes about 5-10 secs to focus (buffer), which is about the same as in the past, and not bad at all given i use a vpn.

here's what i see (btw i'm doing the jumping around in this vid by dragging or jumping using the video progress bar):

• 2 / 2
14 posts Apr 16 2024