108 posts
  • 3 / 11
 by /zn/
8 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   6789  
United States of America   Maine
Hall of Fame

the problem was with differing opinions on what will(or should) happen.

Different places experienced that differently. I personally don't know many St.Louis fans who are now retiring from the Rams and Rams posting who are doing it (or thinking about doing it) just because there were differing opinions on the issue. Posters like that may exist, or I should say probably exist, I don't know...not first-hand I don't. I avoided the topic, as a rule. However, if it is permissable here I can link people to discussions about the league decision where some St. Louis posters speak for themselves. I don't feel right speaking for them. Either way, I didn't participate much if at all in relocation discussions at the Herd or the PD board (after the decision, I posted a little about it on the Herd.) Because I was in a different place talking with different people, my whole take on this is different from those whose experience comes from those places I named, where it seemed to be much more contentious than what I experienced.

by RedAlice
8 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   6596  
United States of America   Dallas, Texas
Hall of Fame

I have been insulted by the St. Louis faction for so many years and so long on so many boards: they use so many different names.

I now have a bizzarre hatred for the StL Fans because of how they have treated me for years.

And, this is way before relocation heated up. The Stl Fans have been horrible on other team boards for YEARS. I sincerely hope LA fans do not act as horrible as the StL fans did.

Mr.St.Louis and RamsFanz made a thread about me on ROD where they called me a Hooker because I had him banned on an Arizona board they were trolling. And all ROD posters laughed at it and supported him. Including X.

I was so horrified at my fellow Rams fans behavior on a fellow teams board.

Then I was shocked I was the one made fun of on a Rams board,

My hatred of StL fans is because of that...and it remains. I post with several StL fans on other boards.....not one word from them now. Zero.

My comments to Mr. St. Louis aka Superman28 are not publishable. But: you deserve it. You have been the worst poster on any teams board for YEARS.

by /zn/
8 years 4 months ago
Hall of Fame

I now have a bizzarre hatred for the StL Fans because of how they have treated me for years.

I just said this in a previous post, but I saw discussions about relocation in different places that had nothing like the animosity you refer to. You can't generalize about all St. Louis fans, just as generalizing about all nomads or all LA fans wouldn't hold up either. I appreciate that your experience of this was full of conflict, but I saw discussions on sites where you probably didn't post (or I suppose you didn't), where it was nothing like that.

by RedAlice
8 years 4 months ago
Hall of Fame

/zn/ wrote:

I just said this in a previous post, but I saw discussions about relocation in different places that had nothing like the animosity you refer to. You can't generalize about all St. Louis fans, just as generalizing about all nomads or all LA fans wouldn't hold up either. I appreciate that your experience of this was full of conflict, but I saw discussions on sites where you probably didn't post (or I suppose you didn't), where it was nothing like that.

I can.

I have been posting since 2012 with STL fans on boards of many teams. I know exactly how they act. This is way before relocation came up.

My comments are accurate. And they are my personal experience.

I"m happy to call out posters by name: just didn't think that was appropriate.

eta: well other than the obvious two.

by RedAlice
8 years 4 months ago
Hall of Fame

Btw: I have only EVER been banned on STL Rams sites. BECAUSE the STL posters were trolling everywhere. Well, and I didn't like Bradford.

All other teams boards have loved me.

I sincerely hope we never ever again see posters such as STL sent around each week to our opponents. It was truely embarrasing.

And: ROD supported.

I hope RFU never supports such trolling.

by /zn/
8 years 4 months ago
Hall of Fame

I never said they weren't accurate. I said our experiences were different, posting on different boards. Also as I said, if anyone is interested (and that's up to you), if it's permissable, I can even post you links.

I know that some places the discussion was contentious. But I didn't even read the relocation threads at ROD or the PD up to the decision, and barely just got into it after the league decision at the Herd. I read the threads at ROD and the PD board that came after the decision. That's been, what? A couple of days?

And I am talking about guys like Jim Fadler and Mike Franke, among others. Old friends I am sad to see leave the online Rams communities. Guys who didn't get into board wars.

by RedAlice
8 years 4 months ago
Hall of Fame

/zn/ wrote:

I never said they weren't accurate. I said our experiences were different, posting on different boards. Also as I said, if anyone is interested (and that's up to you), if it's permissable, I can even post you links.

I know that some places the discussion was contentious. But I didn't even read the relocation threads at ROD or the PD, and barely just got into it after the league decision at the Herd.

And I am talking about guys like Jim Fadler and Mike Franke, among others. Old friends I am sad to see leave the online Rams communities. Guys who didn't get into board wars.

I am not referring to relocation.

I am referring to the actions of StL posters for the last four years before our game on other team's boards.

by /zn/
8 years 4 months ago
Hall of Fame

ArizonaBlue wrote:
I am referring to the actions of StL posters for the last four years before our game on other team's boards.

I wouldn;t know anything about that. I do know St. Louis posters who did nothing like that, and I have known them for years. My point is you can't generalize about all St. Louis posters. What I have seen is different from what you have seen. I know that for certain.

by RedAlice
8 years 4 months ago
Hall of Fame

ArizonaBlue wrote:Btw: I have only EVER been banned on STL Rams sites. BECAUSE the STL posters were trolling everywhere. Well, and I didn't like Bradford.

All other teams boards have loved me.

I sincerely hope we never ever again see posters such as STL sent around each week to our opponents. It was truely embarrasing.

And: ROD supported.

I hope RFU never supports such trolling.

Since the topic is up: I am going to bring it up.

Mr. St. Louis used to go to all our opponent's boards and make up names and troll them before we played them. The poster on ROD called RamsFanz did as well. They would troll and act like total idiots.

They fed off each other, then made a thread at ROD of there "adventures" including when they were banned and the new names they made.

It was impossible for me or any real Rams fans to even get a conversation because they were acting like little frat boys. Was so embarrassing as a real Rams fan. (ROD supported the idiots).

I sincerely hope since they are StL fans, that this trend does not continue.

• 3 / 11
108 posts May 20 2024