33 posts
  • 4 / 4
 by Hacksaw
2 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

ramsman34 wrote:It’s only natural to follow a former Rams “star” and make comparisons. I did it with TG3. I don’t think he’s even on a team now. And, there really isn’t a comparison between Goff and Stafford. Stafford is CLEARLY the superior QB to these eyes. I have zero sense of “oh shit” or “just don’t turn it over” with Stafford at the helm.

And, he should only get better as he gets more automatic in this offense.

If you watched the 2nd half of last night's tilt between GB and Detroit, the comparison was obvious.

by Rams1PlateSince1976
2 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   2088  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Pro Bowl

OK, I don't know so I'm just asking. There is a actually a Goff street in Lawrence, KS and I have a good customer on that street. Should I drop that customer or keep them? An interesting customer : The Mrs. a conservative black lady who has spent her entire life in Lawrence and the Mr. a white Volga German from Western Kansas. One grown child out of the house and two little dogs still in the house. Every application I make at their lawn has an interesting 10-15 minute conversation.

Personally I figure to keep them on as customers. Am glad that I have a RAMS 1 plate instead of a GOFF 1 plate.

by Hacksaw
2 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

@Rams1PlateSince1976 , I might suggest keeping the customer but not connecting them to our former wayward QB despite the common name.

• 4 / 4
33 posts Apr 29 2024