33 posts
  • 2 / 4
 by snackdaddy
2 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   9655  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

ramsman34 wrote:Again, we lose. Might get smoked. This team isn’t ready for upper level play, IMO.

The NFL is a week to week league. Especially early in the season. Teams can look like world beating juggernauts one week and something much different the next. Or vice versa.

We weren't on our game today but escaped with a win. It doesn't really mean a sign of things to come. Its a long season. Teams make adjustments every week.

by max
2 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   5580  
United States of America   Sarasota, FL
Hall of Fame

The NFL is hard, man. And it got harder now with 17 games.

Its very hard to beat a team that is looking at 0-2 at their place, especially a playoff team.

The Rams are not quite there yet. Week one was a bit of a mirage with everything set up for a big win in SoFi.

Now, this game against TB will tell us a lot more about both teams. It will be huge cause both teams are looking at the other as their major competition to represent the NFC in the SB.

We will have to get in Brady's face to win. So its a big test for Morris. You just can't sit back and expect Brady to make a mistake.

Stafford should play better. He said he was off today and he was in several spots. Hopefully he is getting more in synch with McVay's offense to where he's completely comfortable. Remember that it took Brady a while last year to look like he did late in the year.

I don't care if it sounds bad, but man, I'd love for AD to put Brady on the sidelines. I don't like losing to a 44 year old man.

by PARAM
2 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   12239  
Barbados   Just far enough North of Philadelphia
Hall of Fame

Yeah it appeared he turned the wrong way on a handoff again today, so he might not have full command of the playbook just yet.

by HellRam
2 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   436  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Starter

Good stuff here.

Lots of talk about the defense.

Oline has been great really. Especially when you consider we've played 2 good defensive fronts. Doing better then I expected.

Kupp has been lights out.

Stafford is doing his thing. He might not be elite but he's looking like a bonfide top 10 guy.

by actionjack
2 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   3934  
United States of America   Sactown
Superstar

I like where the Rams are at, just completed week 2 of a 17 week marathon. We just need to improve as the season goes on, I am sure it will be 2 -3 steps forward 1-2 steps back, but heading up.

BTW this game against Tampa does not mean a lot IMO right now. We beat Tampa late in the last 1/3 of the season, they go on to get on fire and win the the Super Bowl, we got the injury bug.

I like what I have seen from the offensive line, Stafford and the WR's.

Defense was like this last year, hopefully we can get a bit more pressure on the QB when Garrett and Obo come back.

I would like Djax a bit more, its a long season and want Kupp around for the playoffs

by HopHead Ram
2 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   1568  
United States of America   The Left Coast
Pro Bowl

snackdaddy wrote:The NFL is a week to week league. Especially early in the season. Teams can look like world beating juggernauts one week and something much different the next. Or vice versa.

Case in point- The Saints

by Indrid Cold
2 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   863  
United States of America   Redington Beach, FL
Veteran

actionjack wrote:I like where the Rams are at, just completed week 2 of a 17 week marathon. We just need to improve as the season goes on, I am sure it will be 2 -3 steps forward 1-2 steps back, but heading up.

BTW this game against Tampa does mean a lot IMO right now. We beat Tampa late in the last 1/3 of the season, they go on to get on fire and win the the Super Bowl, we got the injury bug.

I like what I have seen from the offensive, Stafford and the WR's.

Defense was like this last year, hopefully we can get a bit more pressure on the QB when Garrent and Obo come back.

I would like Djax a bit more, its a long season and want Kupp around for the playoffs

I agree with all of this. Just add that because the Bucs play their division, the NFC and AFC east...which are all crap...they aren't going lose many. It would help the cause tremendously to give them one directly.

by faulkrram
2 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   269  
United States of America   Vermeil Country
Rookie

I'll be the one to say it. We lose yesterday's game with Goff. Stafford just methodically took the team right down the field when the momentum had completely shifted. That's usually when Goff would make a bad read and either fumble or INT... Ramsey was speaking about how he loved Stafford's look of confidence, you could see it his eyes. The best the offense had looked all day was when it "HAD TO" produce some points. With seeing that, it bodes well for this team this year. Something we haven't had since Kurt and Vermeil days........

• 2 / 4
33 posts Apr 16 2024