7 posts
  • 1 / 1
 by max
2 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   5580  
United States of America   Sarasota, FL
Hall of Fame

Gotta give props to Snead on bringing in Kenny Young and Justin Hollins. Can’t deny that Les has a great eye for untapped talent.

Both players got high grades from PFF in week one.

by snackdaddy
2 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   9657  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

One thing Les has done well with is finding role players to compliment the stars. They don't have to be all pros. Just do their job and stay within the game plan. They've done that pretty well lately.

by PARAM
2 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   12244  
Barbados   Just far enough North of Philadelphia
Hall of Fame

snackdaddy wrote:They've done that pretty well lately.

Yeah, they deserve kudos for the last 4 years and a game. And for Hollins and Young. Remember, they got kudos last year for DWill, among others (Corbett, Floyd). Will they be getting any kudos for Allen at C? Of course like all Ram fans, I want to see how he plays over a number of games. But many think they've done a fine job overall.

by max
2 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   5580  
United States of America   Sarasota, FL
Hall of Fame

PARAM wrote:Yeah, they deserve kudos for the last 4 years and a game. And for Hollins and Young. Remember, they got kudos last year for DWill, among others (Corbett, Floyd). Will they be getting any kudos for Allen at C? Of course like all Ram fans, I want to see how he plays over a number of games. But many think they've done a fine job overall.

well, Allen had his moments...

by Joe Pendleton
2 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   1843  
Virgin Islands (USA)   LA Coliseum
Pro Bowl

def of "pancake block" love it

by phoenixrising
2 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   816  
United States of America   Arroyo Grande, CA
Veteran

I think you have to give a lot of credit to the coaching staff for developing players, something often overlooked. I know Raheem Morris took on Young as a special project this offseason and it's paying off. He's playing great, and I have to admit that surprises me though he always had the talent.

by CRamsFly
2 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   176  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Rookie

In this year's draft class, I'm optimistic about Harris and Rochelle, based on their physical talent. If the Rams are serious about moving Harris to TE, it will take him longer to get on the field regularly - he'll need at least 15 lbs on him and become a better blocker. Not sure why the Rams want to move him to TE.

I think Rochelle will be on the field more this year (the Rams have only 3 other CBs on the roster) but he's also 23 years old as a rookie. David Long is 23 yo and he's in his 3rd year. BTW, Harris is a 24 yo rookie! :shock2:

• 1 / 1
7 posts Apr 19 2024