RAMS FANS UNITED - NEWS FLASH
Week 2 Pick 5, All Picks Have Been Deleted.

You must re enter your picks!

Get your survivor picks in.
CLOSE
34 posts
  • 2 / 4
 by 69RamFan
1 week ago
 Total posts:   1436  
United States of America   LA CA by way of NY/NJ
Pro Bowl

maxxx power wrote:One stat that isn't getting much light on it from the game is that each team had only 1 punt each and the Bears had the ball for 35+ mins vs 24+ for Rams.

Yes, the Rams held the Bears to 14 points but they are not an offensive juggernaut. I would think that the Rams D's inability to stop drives and get the ball back is something on McVay's mind today.

Yes we scored too quick and had to many big plays, so that takes away from eating up the clock, and putting more pressure on our Defense.

McVay needs to find a better balance in the Run vs passing game.

As for the Bears only punting once,,, thats because they went for it on fourth downs four times and failed in which we have to give credit to our defense.

by Gareth
1 week ago
 Total posts:   1009  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Pro Bowl

PARAM wrote:The O line held up well and I only have one question........Where was Tutu? Kupp returning punts?

The Rams only received one punt and it was deep in their own territory where all they were looking for was a fair catch. I assume that Tutu is our regular punt returner but we’ll have to wait until next game to see.

by 69RamFan
1 week ago
 Total posts:   1436  
United States of America   LA CA by way of NY/NJ
Pro Bowl

PARAM wrote:The O line held up well and I only have one question........Where was Tutu? Kupp returning punts?

He had two snap counts on the offense side of the ball and no targets according to PFR...
Must of been near the end of the game, probably during the same time Michel got his three snap counts near the end of the game.

by PARAM
1 week ago
 Total posts:   7437  
Barbados   Just far enough North of Philadelphia
Hall of Fame

For all the noise and hype — Matt Stafford, w a better roster and head coach, leads Andy Dalton, at home 13-7.

Yeah that didn't age well. Should be interesting to see what he has to say now that the game is history.

First guy since 1968 to throw 2 TD passes of 50 yards or more in his first game with a new team. The end line? 20 of 26 for 321 yards, 3 TD 0 Int, a 156.1 QB rating. For all the hype....was it really hype?

by Hacksaw
1 week ago
 Total posts:   19951  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

PARAM wrote:For all the hype....was it really hype?

by Rams the Legends live on
1 week ago
 Total posts:   1933  
United States of America   Colorado Springs
Pro Bowl

PARAM wrote:They posted a graphic last night.....he was the first guy to throw two TDs of 50+ yards in his first game with a new team. The lack of run game early was a tad concerning though. They ran it well late, when Chicago should have been expecting the run.

Lotsa talk (on the airwaves) about "well, IF the INT in the red zone doesn't happen, it might have been a different game". Sure. But it was a helluva defensive play by Kenny Young and a great pick by David Long, who looked pretty good in the slot.

I'm thinking it was their approach to not prioritize stopping the run but that was a bit concerning too. Of course 14 points allowed is 2.8 better than their 2020 average.

The O line held up well and I only have one question........Where was Tutu? Kupp returning punts?

When I saw the pick. I fully gave credit to our defense. I also gave credit to the intangible. What was it a play or two before that happened they had mentioned that the crowd noise was playing a part.

So I smiled, I saw the pick as our defense as well as SoFi being a 12th man getting the job done.

by Hacksaw
6 days ago
 Total posts:   19951  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

Yeah the Dome in the 2010's and even the Coliseum (with certain opponents) made it hard to tell who was at home.

• 2 / 4
34 posts Sep 21 2021