RAMS FANS UNITED - NEWS FLASH
Week 2 Pick 5, All Picks Have Been Deleted.

You must re enter your picks!

Get your survivor picks in.
CLOSE
60 posts
  • 1 / 6
 by aeneas1
1 week ago
 Total posts:   16354  
United States of America   Norcal
RFU Survivor Champ

will the cowboys play tough tonight, and keep it close?

by aeneas1
1 week ago
 Total posts:   16354  
United States of America   Norcal
RFU Survivor Champ

1st quarter -

brady - 75% completion rate, 149.0 qb rating
prescott - 77% completion rate, 131.6 qb rating

by ramsman34
1 week ago
 Total posts:   5581  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!
Hall of Fame

So far a fairly competitive game. There are a lot of good ones this week as primers for Sunday night!!!

by Indrid Cold
1 week ago
 Total posts:   710  
United States of America   Redington Beach, FL
Veteran

Some fringe holding calls tonight. Meaning the pass rusher is wrapped, but there’s nothing being held. I’m hoping that’s a new point of emphasis…Donald can get 5 of those calls a game.

by Hacksaw
1 week ago
 Total posts:   19940  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

Bucs D sucks.
Hope Succop doesn't.

by Indrid Cold
1 week ago
Veteran

And if Z can make an extra point and 1 easy figgie, yeah…

by CanuckRightWinger
1 week ago
 Total posts:   1974  
Canada   VANCOUVER, BC
Pro Bowl

Looks like IMHO the Buc D read too many of their own SuperBowl victory newspaper clippings, eh! :oops2:

To my eyes, it looked like Zac Prescott picked them apart pretty well! :o

by Indrid Cold
1 week ago
Veteran

I don't know. The Cowboys didn't even attempt to run the football, much like Rams last year against the Bucs. They were missing one corner due to injury and someone else in the secondary went out to due to an in-game injury. 58 pass attempts for 6.6 ypa (worse than the Rams' 51 attempts for 7.4 ypa with 2 picks). It looked good because Dak crushed it on completing those passes and converting 3rd downs, but I don't see any "hey wow, the Bucs D sucks" conclusions here.

by Hacksaw
1 week ago
 Total posts:   19940  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

Indrid Cold wrote:I don't know. The Cowboys didn't even attempt to run the football, much like Rams last year against the Bucs. They were missing one corner due to injury and someone else in the secondary went out to due to an in-game injury. 58 pass attempts for 6.6 ypa (worse than the Rams' 51 attempts for 7.4 ypa with 2 picks). It looked good because Dak crushed it on completing those passes and converting 3rd downs, but I don't see any "hey wow, the Bucs D sucks" conclusions here.

While Dallas kept moving the chains I typed that. Their run D must be imposing and they have played better so ok, suck would be a bit extreme. They sure weren't defending the pass much.
Rams should be able to move the ball in the air. Can't wait for Sunday.

by Indrid Cold
1 week ago
Veteran

Hacksaw wrote:While Dallas kept moving the chains I typed that. Their run D must be imposing and they have played better so ok, suck would be a bit extreme. They sure weren't defending the pass much.
Rams should be able to move the ball in the air. Can't wait for Sunday.

Again, just all my opinion (not stats or researched based), but probabilities seem pretty high that anytime you're attempting 50+ passes, you're fucking losing. So the Bucs are ahead, just because they've forced you into 1 thing before the game even starts. Their only weakness seems to be that they may not have the CBs to hold up that bargain.

Lost in the shuffle, is that was a HOF game by Brady. Dude knows what every player is going to do before the snap. And when shit breaks down, he still knows that and has complete awareness while people are about to destroy him about who's going to be open and how make that pass. Hate Brady and have not watched many end-to-end games of his, but that was next-level shit tonight.

• 1 / 6
60 posts Sep 20 2021