United States of America   AT THE BEACH

Thanks for doing this again Will1020 !!

by Will0120
2 years 8 months ago
 Total posts:   1172  
Canada   Vancouver, Canada
Commissioner

8/11/2021 Update:

With the roster confirmation period over, we now have 2 spots open. Please DM or reply to this thread with you a brief description of your fantasy football experience thus far. We are fine with rookie managers but want to make sure that the managers will participate consistently throughout the season regardless of the standings/performance.

Look forward to hearing from you!

@Joe Pendleton

by Joe Pendleton
2 years 8 months ago
 Total posts:   1843  
Virgin Islands (USA)   LA Coliseum
Pro Bowl

Yes, definitely interested. I'm a retired Costa Mesa fireman, so I have lots of FF experience (lol)
I actually played the commish one year. I even have my name on a commemorative plaque (super bowl winner), hanging in station 5! I got nothing but beach (and pool time), to amuse myself.. so yeah, i'll be there at the end :)

by Will0120
2 years 8 months ago
Commissioner

Joe Pendleton wrote:Yes, definitely interested. I'm a retired Costa Mesa fireman, so I have lots of FF experience (lol)
I actually played the commish one year. I even have my name on a commemorative plaque (super bowl winner), hanging in station 5! I got nothing but beach (and pool time), to amuse myself.. so yeah, i'll be there at the end :)

Sounds good, I'll send you a DM with the invitation link. When you create your team, make sure your TEAM NAME is your FORUM USER NAME so everyone knows who each other is. Excited to have ya!

by RedAlice
2 years 8 months ago
 Total posts:   6596  
United States of America   Dallas, Texas
Hall of Fame

Hey Will, I need to change the email address I’m using for the league. I deleted that one and will PM you.

by Will0120
2 years 7 months ago
Commissioner

RedAlice wrote:Hey Will, I need to change the email address I’m using for the league. I deleted that one and will PM you.

PM me your new email address Alice! :)

by Will0120
2 years 7 months ago
Commissioner

8/25/2021 Update:

With all the managers in place now, it's time to decide on live draft date/time. I've created a poll for everyone to vote on. I'll leave this poll open till EOD Wednesday, September 1st.

For your reference, the season opener is Thursday, September 10th. The Labour Day Monday is September 6th. All times listed are PST.

Sunday (9/5), noon
Monday (9/6), noon
Tuesday (9/7), 6pm
Wednesday (9/8), 6pm

by AvengerRam
2 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   8686  
Israel   Lake Mary, Florida
Hall of Fame

Will0120 wrote:
8/25/2021 Update:

With all the managers in place now, it's time to decide on live draft date/time. I've created a poll for everyone to vote on. I'll leave this poll open till EOD Wednesday, September 1st.

For your reference, the season opener is Thursday, September 10th. The Labour Day Monday is September 6th. All times listed are PST.

Sunday (9/5), noon
Monday (9/6), noon
Tuesday (9/7), 6pm
Wednesday (9/8), 6pm

I cannot do Sunday or Monday, as I will be out of town visiting my daughter for her birthday and Rosh Hashanah (which starts Sunday night).

Tuesday and Wednesday are fine.

• 2 / 22
211 posts Apr 18 2024