Pro Bowl

Lol.. check your PM!

by AltiTude Ram
2 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   2179  
United States of America   Denver
Pro Bowl

Nice comeback Red!

I thought I had that wrapped up on Sunday. I was caught up watching my Dodgers and looked at the scores after. Awesome game by Andrews! He did the heavy lifting on Monday night.

Congrats!

by Joe Pendleton
2 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   1843  
Virgin Islands (USA)   LA Coliseum
Pro Bowl

Hey Y’all, Joe P whiffed on trading w da Commish.. I’m in desperate need of a quality RB for this wk (Kamara on bye).. I have a stable of quality WR’s (all are avail) have a look (will consider all offers)!

by Joe Pendleton
2 years 6 months ago
Pro Bowl

The Professor wrote:Alex Collins for Ruggs?

oh now that is dirty lol

by Joe Pendleton
2 years 6 months ago
Pro Bowl

thanks for all the trade offers y'all.. really, if it weren't from some high-stakes negotiations w da Commish (i felt like Brad Pittt on the phone in "Moneyball") i'd be effen' screwed this wk.. the only other offer i got was the one you see fm prev post.. which actually made me laugh out loud (which i love to do) so thanks to the "nutty" professor for trying to sell me some "snake oil" hahaha

by The Professor
2 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   53  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Practice Squad

According to fantasypros they both had a trade value of 4 (lowest level) that has a value for week 6. If Carson's neck is still messed up Collins would start this week. I was looking at it as a backup for a backup but Ruggs has more long term value. I tossed the idea out there but it seems like you found a better bigger deal. I don't want to make big moves as my roster looks good right now so I am staying on the conservative side.

by Joe Pendleton
2 years 6 months ago
Pro Bowl

nice FA pickup @RedAlice for Jalen Reagor.. i've been watching him (my QB is Hurts) really like this Kid.. and yes, Detroit game is going to be all time! (Hack & I will be there:)

by Joe Pendleton
2 years 5 months ago
Pro Bowl

and now the "quick & dirty" version of wk 6 (fm my flt to Kona:) pls never say "Joe P is not dedicated".. just don't

W - Indrid Cold (145)
wait, you put up a 145? wtf .. have we played yet?? ur team scares me dude
L - Kayfabe (96)
idk what to say, ya just ran into a buzz saw this wk.. starting a TE (Kittles) on his bye week DID NOT help your case.. c'mon bro, let's take it to the next level ok

W - Professor (128)
how's it feel to be 6 - 0 ? man, i'm dreading our match-up (yes, still ).. i just want to beat Tom frikken' Brady.. no really i do! if i could just get Gissele's number, we could hang out?
L - Flash (104)
umm how does Lamar Jackson lead his team to a 34 pt win & only net his-self (10 pts)? i'm sorry, but that is just dirty.. if ya want to trade Jonathan Taylor (30 pts) PM me bro!

W - Altitude Rams (119)
my fav moment of wk 6, was watching Aaron Rodgers throw major shade @da bears fans.. love that sh**.. be proud my Rockies brother
L - Will (105)
tough loss Commish.. i kinda feel bad for trading ya Miles Gaskin (1 pt)! and Justin Jefferson (6pts).. it's not spose' to go down like that.. it felt idk, a lil' bit dirty i guess.. but i digress

W - Red Alice (116)
nice win Red.. Josh Allen (30 pts) scares me, ok a lot.. Hack & I will be @Lions game (sec 200), and yes there will be beer people
L - CardinalFan (109)
wait, Derrick "King Henry" gotcha 36 & ya lost? and how does Carlos Hyde net you a goose egg?? it boggles the mind.. time to hit deh ganja and just say wtf hahaha

W - Xheryk (110)
KUPP!!! i love my guy.. please take our Ramos to the "promised land".. i will buy his jersey, no i swear
L - Max (86)
not to keep sounding like a broken record here Max.. but ya really need a QB bro (Heineken 7 pts).. time to hit the waiver wire.. i here "Bake" Mayfield is avail.. draft him, like today

W - Joe P (99)
queue Chris "Boomer" Berman "Thheee RRRaiders", my new fav team (in the afc).. can ya say Josh Jacobs (thanks Commish) and Henry Ruggs?? yes, and that will do nicely sir
L - AvengerRam
could have sworn my goose was cooked, after the onslaught of Ramos MS & Hendo..
but then, "Thheee RRRaiders" happened! hahaha

W - Gareth (85)
wait, ya won with an 85? that is good living rt there.. Dak was Dak, and your RB Herbert (nice pick-up btw) brought ya home, nice
L - Elvis (74)
ok one more time repeat after me "i could really use a (competent) QB" (not named RYAN TANNEHILL).. please Mod, i'll pull the trigger even.. just.. do.. it.. like rn

have a good week Y'all, i'm going to go jump in the 80 degree ocean now:) - Aloha

by AvengerRam
2 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   8686  
Israel   Lake Mary, Florida
Hall of Fame

Flash and I have had the hard luck teams this year, with point totals that don't match our records.

For me, that says "stay the course" and, hopefully, the cream will rise!

• 13 / 22
211 posts Apr 19 2024