Rookie

Lol.. check your PM!

byAltiTude Ram
5 days ago
 Total posts:  1679  
United States of America  Denver
Pro Bowl

Nice comeback Red!

I thought I had that wrapped up on Sunday. I was caught up watching my Dodgers and looked at the scores after. Awesome game by Andrews! He did the heavy lifting on Monday night.

Congrats!

byJoe Pendleton
4 days ago
 Total posts:  252  
Virgin Islands (USA)  LA Coliseum
Rookie

Hey Y’all, Joe P whiffed on trading w da Commish.. I’m in desperate need of a quality RB for this wk (Kamara on bye).. I have a stable of quality WR’s (all are avail) have a look (will consider all offers)!

byJoe Pendleton
3 days ago
Rookie

byJoe Pendleton
3 days ago
Rookie

thanks for all the trade offers y'all.. really, if it weren't from some high-stakes negotiations w da Commish (i felt like Brad Pittt on the phone in "Moneyball") i'd be effen' screwed this wk.. the only other offer i got was the one you see fm prev post.. which actually made me laugh out loud (which i love to do) so thanks to the "nutty" professor for trying to sell me some "snake oil" hahaha

byThe Professor
2 days ago
 Total posts:  24  
United States of America  LA Coliseum
Undrafted Free Agent

According to fantasypros they both had a trade value of 4 (lowest level) that has a value for week 6. If Carson's neck is still messed up Collins would start this week. I was looking at it as a backup for a backup but Ruggs has more long term value. I tossed the idea out there but it seems like you found a better bigger deal. I don't want to make big moves as my roster looks good right now so I am staying on the conservative side.

byJoe Pendleton
12 hours ago
Rookie

nice FA pickup for Jalen Reagor.. i've been watching him (my QB is Hurts) really like this Kid.. and yes, Detroit game is going to be all time! (Hack & I will be there:)

• 13 / 13
128 posts Oct 17 2021