211 posts
  • 10 / 22
 by Joe Pendleton
2 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   1843  
Virgin Islands (USA)   LA Coliseum
Pro Bowl

AvengerRam wrote:Okay... made you an offer.

Let me know!

I like it, but I’ve got the WR rostered for wk 1.. if no effect I’m down w trade

by AltiTude Ram
2 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   2178  
United States of America   Denver
Pro Bowl

Will0120 wrote:@RedAlice, check your PM regarding the trade please!

Gronk on your bench last night had to hurt. Although, Cooper had a huge game for you.

That's fantasy football. You never know.

by Indrid Cold
2 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   863  
United States of America   Redington Beach, FL
Veteran

Will0120 wrote:@RedAlice, check your PM regarding the trade please!

Make the call commish. I'm not going have any complaints one way or another. Not going to post some nonsense or make any arguments I could if the trade is rejected (and I have a sneaking suspicion the 2021 Zeke is the 2019 Gurley...meaning washed up). Going to have fun and appreciate participating.

But there is a 1-day trade review rule, just would like to see that followed for league integrity purposes. With the continuous waivers, owners need to know what the construct of their team is.

by RedAlice
2 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   6596  
United States of America   Dallas, Texas
Hall of Fame

Indrid Cold wrote:Make the call commish. I'm not going have any complaints one way or another. Not going to post some nonsense or make any arguments I could if the trade is rejected (and I have a sneaking suspicion the 2021 Zeke is the 2019 Gurley...meaning washed up). Going to have fun and appreciate participating.

But there is a 1-day trade review rule, just would like to see that followed for league integrity purposes. With the continuous waivers, owners need to know what the construct of their team is.

I reviewed the trade again and am good with it. I told Will I would evaluate it again and I did - and have sent him an additional PM.

So, should be all good to go.

I think it will be active once he approves it, but we won't get the players switched until after the games are over this week.

by Will0120
2 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   1172  
Canada   Vancouver, Canada
Commissioner

@RedAlice & @Indrid Cold, I will allow the trade now that I have RedAlice's confirmation. However, since Zeke already played, I can only allow this trade after week 1 is completed. I will approve it as soon as week 1 is completed.

I will say that I typically don't hold up any trades but I just wanted to make sure that all parties were heading into this trade with eyes wide open per se!

by Will0120
2 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   1172  
Canada   Vancouver, Canada
Commissioner

AltiTude Ram wrote:Gronk on your bench last night had to hurt. Although, Cooper had a huge game for you.

That's fantasy football. You never know.

Any given Sunday baby! :(

by RedAlice
2 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   6596  
United States of America   Dallas, Texas
Hall of Fame

Will0120 wrote:
@RedAlice & @Indrid Cold, I will allow the trade now that I have RedAlice's confirmation. However, since Zeke already played, I can only allow this trade after week 1 is completed. I will approve it as soon as week 1 is completed.

I will say that I typically don't hold up any trades but I just wanted to make sure that all parties were heading into this trade with eyes wide open per se!

Thank you! And you handled that perfectly just by asking a simple question - I think you did great. :D

by Indrid Cold
2 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   863  
United States of America   Redington Beach, FL
Veteran

Will0120 wrote:

You do a great job. Not only running the league, but winning it. I only play in a couple of leagues, and this one is my favorite. I can come across as very strident and opinionated, so I want to apologize for that. Never intended any offense.

by Joe Pendleton
2 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   1843  
Virgin Islands (USA)   LA Coliseum
Pro Bowl

i just drafted “pharaoh brown”.. is it bad that i drafted a dude bcuz i like his name

• 10 / 22
211 posts Apr 18 2024