9 posts
  • 1 / 1
 by aeneas1
2 years 8 months ago
 Total posts:   16894  
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame

not sure what this tweet is referring to? i've never had a prob accessing nfl gamepass's all-22 for any games, including rams games, before or since mcvay, and all of it is still up....

by Elvis
2 years 8 months ago
 Total posts:   38457  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

aeneas1 wrote:not sure what this tweet is referring to? i've never had a prob accessing nfl gamepass's all-22 for any games, including rams games, before or since mcvay, and all of it is still up....

You use a VPN, yes? I think it's a US only thing.

by 69RamFan
2 years 8 months ago
 Total posts:   3175  
United States of America   LA CA by way of NY/NJ
Superstar

I just went into game pass, they change the look of the website and they took out All 22,,,

So I just canceled my subscription...

by Hacksaw
2 years 8 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

Whatever gives the Rams an edge or the bad guys failure.

by aeneas1
2 years 8 months ago
Hall of Fame

yeah, i use the europe nfl gamepass version, all of the all-22 is still up and running for all years.... that said, from what i understand, the league distributes all-22 to all teams and teams also archive all-22 film, so i don't know how (or even why) mcvay would successfully lobby to have nfl.com remove their all-22 section, i think the tweet must have been in jest...

anyway, nfl gamepass has always screwed things up at one time or another, in one way or another, when updating their site for security, features and/or design reasons, and they tend to be very slow in resolving issues, this could just be one of those things.

just screen-grabbed this...

by aeneas1
2 years 8 months ago
Hall of Fame

in other news, what a friggin' great play shown in the vid above.... the rams came out on 1st down, early in the game, with 5 receivers and an empty backfield... when goff received the shotgun snap he immediately stared down woods in the left slot, watched him all of the way, which drew 3 defenders to woods, including the right safety, he then turned immediately and fired the ball to reynolds who ran a cleverly designed route to the seam... this play looked like it was designed to go to reynolds from the get-go.

the other interesting thing about the play is that a packers lineman showed rush then quickly dropped into shallow coverage in front of woods, something that had fooled goff in the past and got him in turnover trouble.

by Hacksaw
2 years 8 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

Staff will impress.

• 1 / 1
9 posts Apr 19 2024