United States of America   Salt Lake City
Starter

I'm figuring something like this...

by AvengerRam
2 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   8686  
Israel   Lake Mary, Florida
Hall of Fame

UtahRam wrote:I'm figuring something like this...

by St. Loser Fan
2 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   10564  
United States of America   Saint Louis MO
Hall of Fame

Hacksaw wrote:But they'd be selling jerseys.

But it would also be admitting the new uniforms suck, that they got it wrong and that it should have been the Ferragamos all along.

by Hacksaw
2 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

St. Loser Fan wrote:But it would also be admitting the new uniforms suck, that they got it wrong and that it should have been the Ferragamo's all along.

Perhaps sales are fleshing that out. As it should be.

by Ramsdude
2 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   1071  
United States of America   Pa.
Pro Bowl

St. Loser Fan wrote:But it would also be admitting the new uniforms suck, that they got it wrong and that it should have been the Ferragamos all along.

Look at these side by side. If we had a poll, I would guess the majority would prefer the one on the left for many reasons. Seeing them side by side really makes me miss the old colors and full horn. The new yellow just doesn't pop like the old one IMO.

The one on the left is proof they didn't have to "reinvent" the wheel with a total makeover. The fan base would have been blown away if they would have chosen the one on the left!
Attachments
Pic2.jpg
Pic1.jpg

by Hacksaw
2 years 10 months ago

Both of those are better than the current boners.

by 47 Gap
2 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   143  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Practice Squad

I still think these would've given the Rams a fresh look reboot and pleased us, old-timers. If only...
Attachments
LA Rams Mock-up.jpg

by Hacksaw
2 years 10 months ago

47 Gap wrote:I still think these would've given the Rams a fresh look reboot and pleased us, old-timers. If only...

I like these better too. Nicely done.

by aeneas1
2 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   16894  
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame

47 Gap wrote:I still think these would've given the Rams a fresh look reboot and pleased us, old-timers. If only...

very nice work, those look great! i played around with the classic look again this weekend, having fun with these templates, altho they can be a pain in the ass to work with, not nearly as easy as i thought they would be, a definite learning curve:

01.jpg

03.jpg

02.jpg

by aeneas1
2 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   16894  
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame

Ramsdude wrote:Look at these side by side. If we had a poll, I would guess the majority would prefer the one on the left for many reasons. Seeing them side by side really makes me miss the old colors and full horn. The new yellow just doesn't pop like the old one IMO.

The one on the left is proof they didn't have to "reinvent" the wheel with a total makeover. The fan base would have been blown away if they would have chosen the one on the left!

when the new uniforms were first introduced i held out hope that the sol and bone would translate well onto the field given they looked pretty good in the intro photos and mocks, but both were a big fail (imo), especially the sol, it just didn't look good on tv... the "royal" tho, i thought it looked bad when the new unis were first introduced, and thought it looked bad on tv and in game photos, it looks like such an oddly "synthetic", neon color.

anyway, they are what they are, some fans even love them, vive la difference, i just find it fun to play around with mocks when i have time to kill!

• 4 / 18
175 posts May 26 2024