175 posts
  • 18 / 18
 by Hacksaw
2 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

Okay, here we go again. The fashion police force is clearly not happy with the new LA Rams uniforms. How can I tell this time? Well, the fashionistas at UniMockups have gone about quietly but steadily ranking the NFL Uniforms. It seems that the LA Rams uniforms have comfortably come in as the worst combination in the entire 32 team league of professional sports teams. Or, stated another way, the LA Rams uniforms are the top-rated eyesore in the NFL.

More if you care.
https://ramblinfan.com/2021/12/07/la-ra ... liest-nfl/
Looks like best uniform is no longer in the discussion.

by St. Loser Fan
2 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   10555  
United States of America   Saint Louis MO
Hall of Fame

Also rumors the Los Angeles Rams patch on the left upper chest could go away soon as the NFL preps to copy the NBA and put understated logos in that spot.

by Mr. Sparkle
2 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   952  
United States of America   Orange County Ca.
Veteran

Looking at the games, they are selling a ton of jerseys. I would say they are the majority I see. I have the old style. My sons have the new ones. I do really wish they would wear the yellow pants more. Don't think they have this season with the blue tops yet?
Hard to quantify, but if you want to try, check out the game camera and go ahead and count if you have nothing to do. Fun to just look at the fans. Wish I didnt get cut out each time though. haha.
https://rams.fancam.com/20211205?sp=fal ... 8&fov=50.0

by Hacksaw
2 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

Yeah, since those are all they sell at the stadium it makes sense @Mr. Sparkle . Harder to find online nowadays as well.

by Mr. Sparkle
2 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   952  
United States of America   Orange County Ca.
Veteran

Well I was looking around on the cam while I am doing a training, and found this guy. I have never seen a "Legends Community" shirt for sale and think its only for former players. It does have the old logo on it so not from this year. Anyone recognize him?
Attachments
Capture.JPG

• 18 / 18
175 posts May 16 2024