• 1 / 2
 by St. Loser Fan
2 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   10511  
United States of America   Saint Louis MO
Hall of Fame

Classic TMZ @ LAX gotcha.

https://www.tmz.com/2021/06/15/michael- ... -stafford/

Michael Brockers says revenge WILL be had over his former team this October ... the new Lions star tells TMZ Sports he's already giving Detroit a win over the Rams in their 2021 matchup!!

"Definitely," Brockers said when we asked the pass rusher out at LAX if he's already got a W circled on the calendar. "Come on, now!"

Michael took it a step further ... and said he's gunning for at least one sack on Matt Stafford when he heads back to L.A. on Oct. 24 for the big tilt!

"I got to get at least one," Brockers told us. "I'm trying to sack every quarterback, but I got to get that one."

Brockers was traded to Detroit from L.A. in March ... a shocking move considering just days prior, he had gassed up the Rams and Stafford HARD.

At the time, the 30-year-old told us Stafford was a better QB than Jared Goff ... and insisted the Rams were a legit Super Bowl contender.

Brockers, though, tells us it hasn't been weird at all being sent to Detroit with Goff despite the comments ... he reiterated to us there is absolutely no beef between them whatsoever.

"That's my brother," Brockers said of Jared, adding, "At the end of the day, what was said was said, but we can get over that. We're professionals. We'll move on."

by Hacksaw
2 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

Brockers was traded to Detroit from L.A. in March ... a shocking move considering just days prior, he had 'gassed' up the Rams and Stafford HARD.

Sounds like Brockers is just full of boisterous 'hot air'.

by Haden
2 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   2134  
United States of America   Spokane, WA
RFU Survivor Champ

Hacksaw wrote:Sounds like Brockers is just full of boisterous 'hot air'.

We need to get Brockers and Ramsey together on a mike. That could be entertaining!

by Joe Pendleton
2 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   1843  
Virgin Islands (USA)   LA Coliseum
Pro Bowl

LMFAO :lol2:

by aeneas1
2 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   16894  
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame

always was a brockers fan, seems like a really good guy, hope he has success.... the guy will be 31 at the end of the year, hard to believe, so you have to wonder how many years he has left... also, unfortunately, it seems pretty easy to argue that he never lived up to his 14th overall slot, oh well....

by JonArnett
2 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   15  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Undrafted Free Agent

Don't forget that he tried to go to the RAVENS last year. So he should not take the trade personally. That said, he did a good job for the Rams,.

• 1 / 2
11 posts Apr 18 2024