41 posts
  • 4 / 5
 by Elvis
2 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   38448  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

Traffic was bad. McVay said that's why they started late and cut it 30 minutes short.

Rams are off till Irvine. This time 2 years ago McVay was on a yacht near France so probably won't be a lot of football news...

by Elvis
2 years 10 months ago
Administrator

BTW, for those wondering, they had a booth/tent outside where you show your proof of vaccination and get a wristband. Then you go stand in the line to show your ticket and get in.

Once inside nobody was checking, we walked all around the stadium, some people had wristbands, some didn't there was no kind of enforcement as far as keeping us seperated.

They regularly posted on the video that everyone should wear a mask but again, it was hit and miss. Some were wearing masks some weren't. I didn't see anybody asking people to put their mask on.

We'll see how they do it for camp in Irvine and then the actual games but that's how it was yesterday...

by actionjack
2 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   3943  
United States of America   Sactown
Superstar

Elvis wrote:Traffic was bad. McVay said that's why they started late and cut it 30 minutes short.

Rams are off till Irvine. This time 2 years ago McVay was on a yacht near France so probably won't be a lot of football news...

Yep said he is traveling to Greece, wasnt sure it he was going to get married or not, said COVID ruined previous plans....

by Elvis
2 years 10 months ago
Administrator

actionjack wrote:Yep said he is traveling to Greece, wasnt sure it he was going to get married or not, said COVID ruined previous plans....

I think what he meant was they were going to get married in Greece this summer but now it's just a vacation.

I think we probably missed the best 30 minutes of practice with them cutting it short. I was expecting some 11 on 11, not with contact or anything but still, and then they just wrapped up...

by St. Loser Fan
2 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   10511  
United States of America   Saint Louis MO
Hall of Fame

Elvis wrote:BTW, for those wondering, they had a booth/tent outside where you show your proof of vaccination and get a wristband. Then you go stand in the line to show your ticket and get in.

Once inside nobody was checking, we walked all around the stadium, some people had wristbands, some didn't there was no kind of enforcement as far as keeping us seperated.

They regularly posted on the video that everyone should wear a mask but again, it was hit and miss. Some were wearing masks some weren't. I didn't see anybody asking people to put their mask on.

We'll see how they do it for camp in Irvine and then the actual games but that's how it was yesterday...

I can't imagine what it would be like to have a 3 stage entry to football stadiums. Six Flags had that last year. One tent for temperature checks and a video about masking wearing. Then go about another 20 yards then it was the metal detectors and bag checks. Then go another 20 yards then you had the main gates/ticket scanning.

Swap out the temp checks for vaccination card validation and wrist bands. :roll2:

by safer
2 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   1275  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Pro Bowl

Not to interrupt the convo about the stadium, traffic and our coaches vaca selections, ;) but did anyone happen to actually see guys that surprised them? Who stood out?

by Hacksaw
2 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

safer wrote:Not to interrupt the convo about the stadium, traffic and our coaches vaca selections, ;) but did anyone happen to actually see guys that surprised them? Who stood out?

What you want to talk team development or something?

by Elvis
2 years 10 months ago
Administrator

safer wrote:Not to interrupt the convo about the stadium, traffic and our coaches vaca selections, ;) but did anyone happen to actually see guys that surprised them? Who stood out?

My seats are pretty good for watching a game but for mini-camp drills? Not so much.

And they were doing individual drills for the most part, rarely going against each other. There were some 7 on 7's but no Oline vs. Dline.

My only real takeaway was Mundt got a lot of reps with Stafford, Corbett is still hiking the ball to Stafford and there was a lot of Djax. Tutu made a nice play...

• 4 / 5
41 posts Apr 18 2024