65 posts
  • 1 / 7
 by Hacksaw
2 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

Elvis wrote:

Can't argue with any of that. That is what was missing a decade ago.

by Flash
2 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   1205  
United States of America   Houston
Pro Bowl

Elvis wrote:

Now all it would take is him and a couple others decreasing their contracts to be able to sign some of these superstars.

by Haden
2 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   2132  
United States of America   Spokane, WA
RFU Survivor Champ

Flash wrote:Now all it would take is him and a couple others decreasing their contracts to be able to sign some of these superstars.

Truth

by AvengerRam
2 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   8686  
Israel   Lake Mary, Florida
Hall of Fame

I'm all for Ramsey advocating on the team's behalf, but there is no plausible way we trade for Julio Jones and his contract.

I'm, frankly, not sure why this is even a conversation. WR is a position of strength for the Rams. Jones is 32 and coming off an injury-plagued season. Great for talk radio... not a realistic option for the Rams.

by BuiltRamTough
2 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   5357  
Armenia   Los Angeles
Hall of Fame

If we weren’t stacked, Julio would be on the roster rn. Snead don’t play.

by Elvis
2 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   38436  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

AvengerRam wrote:I'm all for Ramsey advocating on the team's behalf, but there is no plausible way we trade for Julio Jones and his contract.

I'm, frankly, not sure why this is even a conversation. WR is a position of strength for the Rams. Jones is 32 and coming off an injury-plagued season. Great for talk radio... not a realistic option for the Rams.

This is all true and yet i've had similar thoughts about moves we ended up making.

So certainly not expecting anything to happen but with this team, can't quite rule anything out...

by Hacksaw
2 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

Flash wrote:Now all it would take is him and a couple others decreasing their contracts to be able to sign some of these superstars.

Truth

• 1 / 7
65 posts Apr 16 2024