17 posts
  • 1 / 2
 by max
2 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   5580  
United States of America   Sarasota, FL
Hall of Fame

Frelund and her brilliant statistical modeling say the Rams miss the playoffs. According to CF, Niners and Cards make playoffs and Rams miss out on WC to the Bears.

Not sure what the problem is, could be bad inputs, bad algorithms, or maybe she’s drunk.

by PARAM
2 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   12239  
Barbados   Just far enough North of Philadelphia
Hall of Fame

She must be cosigning all that ..... "the Rams ignored their OL issues again" and "picked nothing but raw special teamers in the draft" ..... doom and gloom talk.

Justin Fields or Andy Dalton are going to push Chicago over the top. Shanahan is the true wizard of the NFL coaching ranks. And folks have been picking Arizona every year since Kingsbury/Murray arrived. Gotta be the blind squirrel/broken clock theory at work there.

The Stafford acquisition has worn off already and we're only in mid May. I take Frelund's predictions about as serious as I take Steven A. Smith's commentary.....on anything.

by Ramsdude
2 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   1071  
United States of America   Pa.
Pro Bowl

max wrote:Frelund and her brilliant statistical modeling say the Rams miss the playoffs. According to CF, Niners and Cards make playoffs and Rams miss out on WC to the Bears.

Not sure what the problem is, could be bad inputs, bad algorithms, or maybe she’s drunk.

Maybe that big schnozola and fake eye lashes got in the way when she was looking at the stats! :lol2:

by snackdaddy
2 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   9656  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

Predictions this time of year are the same draft grades. Meaningless. No ones gonna care how wrong you were later on. As long as it gives you something to discuss and continue being employed.

by RedAlice
2 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   6596  
United States of America   Dallas, Texas
Hall of Fame

She’s one who I generally find to be ridiculous in her predictions. So, good!

by actionjack
2 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   3936  
United States of America   Sactown
Superstar

Yeah I pay zero attention to what she says. You notice they dont go back over her picks/predictions after the fact because they are usually wrong.

She picked Seattle to beat us in the playoffs last year.

by NJRAMFAN1
2 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   146  
United States of America   Jersey
Practice Squad

Not only her but I wish they would post all these prognosticators predictions to see how they did.

Having said that she is not my favorite.

by Hacksaw
2 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

Frelund rhymes with dunderhead, , sorta..

by actionjack
2 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   3936  
United States of America   Sactown
Superstar

NJRAMFAN1 wrote:Not only her but I wish they would post all these prognosticators predictions to see how they did.

Having said that she is not my favorite.

I completely agree, but she literally only provides these "next gen stats" to make predictions, so they should definitely look back...

• 1 / 2
17 posts Apr 16 2024