12 posts
  • 1 / 2
 by JackPMiller
2 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   2729  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Superstar

Just wondering. 😀😀😀😀

Who do you have your eyes on for next season that would be great for us to draft?

Will we trade Kupp or Woods next year, so Van moves to the number two WR, and Tutu moves to the number three WR?

Will we have an Offensive line in 2022? If so, what will look like, especially with the possibility of four guys leaving.

Who will be our Center next season? Tremaine Anchrum has never played the position in his life, by the way

by AvengerRam
2 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   8686  
Israel   Lake Mary, Florida
Hall of Fame

JackPMiller wrote:Just wondering. 😀😀😀😀

Who do you have your eyes on for next season that would be great for us to draft?

Whomever is rated the 64th best prospect in the draft! 8-)
Will we trade Kupp or Woods next year, so Van moves to the number two WR, and Tutu moves to the number three WR?

Certainly could happen, though I'd think DJax will be the odd man out for 2022, with Woods and Kupp sticking around for at least one more year.
Will we have an Offensive line in 2022?

I'd imagine so... this formation doesn't work too well:
If so, what will look like, especially with the possibility of four guys leaving.

Four guys? I doubt that.
Who will be our Center next season? Tremaine Anchrum has never played the position in his life, by the way

Austin Corbett seems the likely choice.

by JackPMiller
2 years 11 months ago
Superstar

AvengerRam wrote:Austin Corbett seems the likely choice.

You do know Corbett is an Unrestricted Free Agent after this season.

Brian Allen, Austin Corbett and Joseph Noteboom are all UFAs. Andrew Whitworth has an out. Plus, he'll be 40 next season. It would not be a shock that he decides to hang it up.

by AvengerRam
2 years 11 months ago
Hall of Fame

JackPMiller wrote:You do know Corbett is an Unrestricted Free Agent after this season.

Brian Allen, Austin Corbett and Joseph Noteboom are all UFAs. Andrew Whitworth has an out. Plus, he'll be 40 next season. It would not be a shock that he decides to hang it up.

If Corbett wins the job and succeeds, I'd expect we'd re-sign him.

Whitworth may very well hang it up after this season. If he does, that clears about $12M off the cap.

Not too concerned about Allen and Noteboom.

by JackPMiller
2 years 11 months ago
Superstar

AvengerRam wrote:If Corbett wins the job and succeeds, I'd expect we'd re-sign him.

Whitworth may very well hang it up after this season. If he does, that clears about $12M off the cap.

Not too concerned about Allen and Noteboom.

What if Corbett struggles? Then we will end up going back and saying we should have drafted a Center.

by AvengerRam
2 years 11 months ago
Hall of Fame

JackPMiller wrote:What if Corbett struggles? Then we will end up going back and saying we should have drafted a Center.

I suppose so...

Unless someone else steps up and does a good job...

Or guys like Humphrey, Myers and Meinertz turn out to be busts...

So many variables.

by JackPMiller
2 years 11 months ago
Superstar

It did make me think, if Corbett does have a really good year, some team might want to sign him to a deal worth $8M-$10M a year.

by AvengerRam
2 years 11 months ago
Hall of Fame

JackPMiller wrote:It did make me think, if Corbett does have a really good year, some team might want to sign him to a deal worth $8M-$10M a year.

In that case, "some team" = the Rams.

• 1 / 2
12 posts Apr 19 2024