114 posts
  • 1 / 12
 by RedAlice
2 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   6596  
United States of America   Dallas, Texas
Hall of Fame

Only 5 days to go!

As always, curious about East coast travel, PrimeTime slots, and when we play our division rivals.

Great possibility for a Thanksgiving game this year, since we play Detroit and that is certainly a big story. Although I don’t know - can it be a Detroit away game?

In addition to seeing how it affects the Rams season, several dates I am curious about as I want to attend them.

Rams @AZ
Rams @ Giants
And, hopefully one to see our stadium.

by Flash
2 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   1205  
United States of America   Houston
Pro Bowl

Since we go to Vegas opening weekend I’m anxious to see if we play at home to open the season and what day so I can determine my traveling schedule.

by St. Loser Fan
2 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   10511  
United States of America   Saint Louis MO
Hall of Fame

I’m eagerly awaiting the release to see if the Rams get a Sunday home game in October or early November.

I still have my PSL lawsuit money saved for part of our trip out. But the nationwide rental car shortage scares me and LA is unvisitable without a vehicle. Might have to put off a trip west until 2022.

by PARAM
2 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   12239  
Barbados   Just far enough North of Philadelphia
Hall of Fame

With Stafford and being one of the favorites for the SB, they gotta get 4 prime time games. Maybe the late Thanksgiving game @ Green Bay would make 5? Gotta figure Seattle and SF will be prime time games, Tampa and maybe the Lions?

by Elvis
2 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   38436  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

St. Loser Fan wrote:I’m eagerly awaiting the release to see if the Rams get a Sunday home game in October or early November.

I still have my PSL lawsuit money saved for part of our trip out. But the nationwide rental car shortage scares me and LA is unvisitable without a vehicle. Might have to put off a trip west until 2022.

We have really good Uber/Lyft coverage so it's more doable than it used to be...

by snackdaddy
2 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   9655  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

May 12 happens to be snackdaddy's birthday. 8-)

by PARAM
2 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   12239  
Barbados   Just far enough North of Philadelphia
Hall of Fame

snackdaddy wrote:May 12 happens to be snackdaddy's birthday. 8-)

You have the same exact birthday as George Carlin? :D I always liked your sense of humor!!!

by St. Loser Fan
2 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   10511  
United States of America   Saint Louis MO
Hall of Fame

-Based upon an article in The Athletic, going forward the schedule announcement will be it's own hype device after the draft.

-In the "no duh" category the Buccaneers will open Thursday night at home. But still no hint as to the visiting team.

-Some teams (Bears, Vikings, Bills) are putting single game tickets on sale as soon as the schedule announcement show ends Wednesday night. Yesterday's email from the Rams for me mentioned nothing.

by RedAlice
2 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   6596  
United States of America   Dallas, Texas
Hall of Fame

Thanks for the info StL!

Rams are the worst when it comes to leaking any info, normally. We usually only get early information if we play one of the teams that leaks their schedule.

Not surprised the NFL has another something to monetize.

• 1 / 12
114 posts Apr 15 2024