19 posts
  • 1 / 2
 by Elvis
2 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   38457  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

The Rams are doing a thing for ST holders via Zoom tonight at 6.

Lat year they posted it on YouTube the next day.

We'll see. It was good last year...

by Elvis
2 years 11 months ago
Administrator

I'm not sure if the Rams are gonna put this one up or not, i took some notes, nothing really earth shattering or that hasn't been mentioned before.

I'll add more later but, and i've been thinking this since the draft, Webster and Trishton are most likely done for.

Looking at Woods, Kupp, Jefferson, Tutu, Skowronek and Harris (depending how you want to classify him).

Sounds like DeCamillis had a lot of say in picks like Funk, Skowronek and Harris so think they got a good shot of making the team as special teamers which is gonna leave some guys on the outside looking in...

by Elvis
2 years 11 months ago
Administrator

On Tutu, scout Billy Johnson said he was the fastest player in college football last year and had the highest speed rating Johnson had ever given. I think they mentioned 22.4 MPH.

Snead was asked the difference between Tutu and Tavon and he said Tutu could track and catch deep balls with the clear implication that that was not one of Tavon's skills.

by CanuckRightWinger
2 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   2777  
Canada   VANCOUVER, BC
Superstar

THANKS FOR POSTING THAT ELVIS!
.....in all the reading I did after that shocker of a pick (for me) at #57, I never read anywhere that Tutu Atwell was rated as "the fastest guy in the 2021 Draft".....so that makes me feel better about the pick.....especially seeing the Rams scouting team so enthusiastic about Atwell, and his addition to the Ram roster. :idea2:

by Rams1PlateSince1976
2 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   2079  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Pro Bowl

22.4 mph is .4 mph faster than a running rooster can run!!

by PARAM
2 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   12244  
Barbados   Just far enough North of Philadelphia
Hall of Fame

Elvis wrote:I'm not sure if the Rams are gonna put this one up or not, i took some notes, nothing really earth shattering or that hasn't been mentioned before.

I'll add more later but, and i've been thinking this since the draft, Webster and Trishton are most likely done for.

Looking at Woods, Kupp, Jefferson, Tutu, Skowronek and Harris (depending how you want to classify him).

Sounds like DeCamillis had a lot of say in picks like Funk, Skowronek and Harris so think they got a good shot of making the team as special teamers which is gonna leave some guys on the outside looking in...

I think Webster is done for sure. Special teamer who wasn't special. TJ might be a target for the PS. We can be pretty sure the first 5 WRs are Woods, Kupp, Jefferson, DJax and Tutu. After that Skowronek and TJackson.

by PARAM
2 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   12244  
Barbados   Just far enough North of Philadelphia
Hall of Fame

The thing is these aren't the 2012 Rams, who needed 3 rookies to start (Givens, Brockers, JJ). Or the 2013 (3 more; Stacy, Ogletree, TJ McD). Or 4 in 2014 (Mason, GRob, AD and Gaines). Or 3 in 2015 (Gurley, Wichman and Havenstein). Finally just 2 in 2016 (Higbee, Goff) but no matter, we still went 4-12.

These Rams don't 'need' rookies to start. They just need they for special teams and to learn.

• 1 / 2
19 posts Apr 19 2024