55 posts
  • 6 / 6
 by CanuckRightWinger
2 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   2777  
Canada   VANCOUVER, BC
Superstar

Huh? :? Sorry, Elvis....but you lost me....
What take is that? :?2: :?2: :?2:
That nobody knows for sure what Kromer and McVay disagreed about 3 months ago?

Here's what I do know. I know that I posted that Aaron Kromer shudda been fired along with Wade Phillips back at the end of our Playoff-less 2019 season. I got lambasted by the Kromer Defense League back then for blaspheming about Saint Aaron ....
with these gems of wisdom:

Kromer was greatly respected around the NFL doncha'know!!....renowned for his OL developing skills! :roll2:
Kromer had been Bear HC Marc Trestman's OC in Chicago. Skads of football knowledge just oozing outa Kromer's pores! :P
Rams were lucky to have Kromer. How dare Canuck chastise this brilliant & competent NFL Football Icon of a Coach!!!?? :|

.....and then Kromer gets shitcanned by McVay 13 months after I wanted him gonzo.

That's what I know......that, and oh, yeah.....that the NFL suspended Aaron Kromer at the start of his OL Coaching gig in Buffalo because he had punched-out a teenaged kid. :shock2: Yeah....what a beauty this AK guy is! :roll2:

To me, who cares what soap opera scenario led to Kromer's termination.....I am just glad he's gone! :idea2:

Now let's see what a youthful high-energy Carberry can pull off with our OL for 2021 and beyond, eh!! :!2:

P.S. Gee now that I think about it....
Maybe firing the Rams experienced OL Coach was yet another McVay arrow in his SPITE GOFF quiver :idea2: :arrow2: :!2: .....IE. not only will I not Draft any new OL talent for Stafford, but I will also jettison our renowned and brilliant veteran OL Coach, and hire a rook from Stanford, and still win the SB in SoFi, just to show you Jared Goff EXACTLY HOW MUCH POORER you were as Rams starting QB, than our new guy Mathew Stafford!!! :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

by PARAM
2 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   12247  
Barbados   Just far enough North of Philadelphia
Hall of Fame

Subject:

Kromer shoulda been fired back in 2019.

Reasons:

Because he signed off on Saffold and Sullivan leaving and telling McVay Noteboom and Allen were ready. He also told McVay not to play them in preseason. And we went 9-7 and missed the playoffs.

Is it me or is there no proof of any of that (other than the 9-7 and missing the playoffs)?

In fact, it's McVay's team. Nobody is going to "convince" McVay he should get rid of his starting LG and C. Not to mention, if it was clearly about the cap (which it seemed to be), McVay was probably told "we can't afford to keep him unless you can axe somebody else that is going to make the same jack". That a Kromer decision? That would be like the Rams trading Kupp or Woods, going 9-7 and missing the playoffs. Then a loyal fan saying, "Yarber needs to go. He signed off on that. He told McVay Jefferson and Tutu were ready". Really?

McVay doesn't make any of the bad decisions. It's the other guys.

Kromer is gone. Some (one or two) wanted him gone. Does that verify their theories as to why? Does it matter?

by Hacksaw
2 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

by CanuckRightWinger
2 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   2777  
Canada   VANCOUVER, BC
Superstar

Evidently this SheSaid song is being re-mastered again.....here & now at RFU in 2021.....with this revisiting of the moot reasons for some forgettable Rams positional coach firing. :roll2:
Like I have posted.....who cares why Kromer is gone?? :idea2: JMO.

BUT THEN, UPON FURTHER REVIEW.....
maybe I am being too dismissive about WHY McVay fired Kromer! :?
....because according to a very credible article I just saw in the St.Louis Post Dispatch, I read that if you play this new RFU version of this remixed Beatles song backwards....
that there is an old scratchy recording of then SF 49er Executive John McVay confessing that his young toddler grandson Sean will one day, in the future, be secretly & deliberately inserted (like Damien in OMEN II :o ) into the Rams Management Team, so as to forever guarantee the future domination of the NFC West Division by the 49ers!!! :shock2:

Forget the McVAY SPITE THEORY sportsfans....that's just a small potatoes symptom! :!2:
The bigger problem is that we have a Manchurian Candidate insert as our Rams HC.....and he just willfully fired, without any Just Cause, the best ever, most effective Offensive Line Coach in the whole history of the NFL, Aaron TheMessiah Kromer :( :arrow2: :cry2: ,
just to deliberately sabotage the Rams 2021 season!!! :shock2: :arrow2: :o

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

ME: thanks for inserting some humor Hacksaw, into this thread, which originally started out as humor....
before it lapsed into this soap opera of:
AS THE KROMER TURNS. :P

by PARAM
2 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   12247  
Barbados   Just far enough North of Philadelphia
Hall of Fame

CanuckRightWinger wrote:Like I have posted.....who cares why Kromer is gone??

That would be much more believable if you didn't bring him up so often. He's more prevalent in your posts than "third base" in the Abbott and Costello routine "Who's on First?". :D I'm beginning to think you own a time share in Walton County, Florida!! ;)

Seriously, I'll defer to "Hawk" Harrelson's famous quote, "he gone!". Now for the sake of forum peace and Rams success, I hope Kevin Carberry gets along with his new boss............................Kevin O'Connell!! 8-)

• 6 / 6
55 posts Apr 25 2024