49 posts
  • 1 / 5
 by aeneas1
2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   15985  
United States of America   Norcal
RFU Survivor Champ

by sending goff packing apparently.

listening to snead and mcvay gush over woldford's mobility and end of year performance, coupled with bringing in stafford who many believe is a savvy guy in the pocket, it seems that team snead / mcvay could very well believe that the oline was never an issue, never a unit of need, especially pass pro, instead goff was the issue.

by Hacksaw
2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   19247  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

aeneas1 wrote:by sending goff packing apparently.

listening to snead and mcvay gush over woldford's mobility and end of year performance, coupled with bringing in stafford who many believe is a savvy guy in the pocket, it seems that team snead / mcvay could very well believe that the oline was never an issue, never a unit of need, especially pass pro, instead goff was the issue.

It would be tough to argue against that unless it's a money thing. If Stafford has time with all these weapons, the O is going to be fun to watch.

by JackPMiller
2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   1743  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Pro Bowl

Am I missing something? Who did we bring in to help the OLine? We still don't have a Center, and there is a chance Whit is gone after this season. That could be by being release or retirement.

by PARAM
2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   7147  
Barbados   Just far enough North of Philadelphia
Hall of Fame

JackPMiller wrote:Am I missing something? Who did we bring in to help the OLine? We still don't have a Center, and there is a chance Whit is gone after this season. That could be by being release or retirement.

Your sarcasm meter needs new batteries!!!!!

by PARAM
2 weeks ago
Hall of Fame

Okay, Michael Menet is still on the board. Can we get a center?

by majik
2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   793  
United States of America   New Jersey
Veteran

I believe they think Goff kidnapped the Lindbergh baby too

by PARAM
2 weeks ago
Hall of Fame

2 picks for the Rams.....are they going to get their 2021 Tremayne Anchrum?

Alaric Jackson?

by aeneas1
2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   15985  
United States of America   Norcal
RFU Survivor Champ

Hacksaw wrote:It would be tough to argue against that unless it's a money thing. If Stafford has time with all these weapons, the O is going to be fun to watch.

in thirly's espn piece about things going south between mcvay / goff, and snead / mcvay finally able to address the trade, it seemed clear that the rams felt goff was the issue, not the oline, not cover 0, not 6/7-1 fronts, and that guys like wolford and stafford, guys that snead / mcvay seemed to frame as much more mobile and pocket / pressure savvy than goff, could make the offense work.

oddly (imo at least), snead / mcvay really seem to think that wolford had the offense humming at the end of the season, and demonstrated the success the offense and oline could have with a mobile qb under center... couple that with stafford's strong 2020 season when he faced pressure, and i think snead / mcvay believe the rams are set at oline, without goff under center.

by max
2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   4456  
United States of America   Fairfield County, CT
Superstar

Whenever McVay faces a stout front 7 (like Niners and Ravens), he’s gonna get stuffed (again). But now he can’t blame it on Goff. Hope I’m wrong, but this approach looks so misguided.

Anyway, I’m gonna be sick listening to McVays post game pressers after the OL gets manhandled.

• 1 / 5
49 posts May 17 2021