55 posts
  • 1 / 6
 by majik
2 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   1201  
United States of America   New Jersey
Pro Bowl

Some disturbing reports from a Rams perspective that the 49ers are making a push for Aaron Rodgers and that Rodgers has apparently let it be known to Packer management he wants no parts of returning to Green Bay. The Niners with Rodgers is scary. Adds some apprehension for the next few hours.

by St. Loser Fan
2 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   10511  
United States of America   Saint Louis MO
Hall of Fame

by CanuckRightWinger
2 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   2777  
Canada   VANCOUVER, BC
Superstar

Quoting former Los Ramos RB Zac Stacey, 6 years ago :? ...
when he heard Snisher had drafted one Todd Gurley.....

"YIKES!!!" :shock2: :arrow2: :o

by PARAM
2 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   12239  
Barbados   Just far enough North of Philadelphia
Hall of Fame

I can hardly believe my eyes and ears. Aaron Rodgers has turned into Jay Cutler overnight. Must really like that Jeopardy gig!!!

Let the niners give up the future for him!!! The Rams are a team still on the upswing, since beginning on that trajectory in 2017. Doesn't anybody wonder why Russell is unhappy or the niners are going all in on insert name here (Watson, Rodgers, etc)? It's because of the Rams.

by PARAM
2 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   12239  
Barbados   Just far enough North of Philadelphia
Hall of Fame

31.5 mil in dead money for a pre-June 1st trade. Of course the Rams and the Eagles pulled the trigger but the Rams did it to get a replacement at QB and the Eagles did it because the situation was untenable. Is Love ready to be better than Rodgers? Are they willing to take a cap hit like that because Rodgers has his panties in a twist? Not sure about that.

by CanuckRightWinger
2 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   2777  
Canada   VANCOUVER, BC
Superstar

Aaron Rodgers, the kid from Chico California who was a lifelong 49er fan, running a Kyle Shanahan offense....

backed by that SF Defense with all those 2020 walking wounded returning for duty this year.....

um.....objectively, one would have to characterize a Rodgers led 2021 49er team as "somewhat formidible" at the very least, n'est-ce pas?? :idea2: :arrow2: :|

In the spirit of RAF Air Marshall Hugh Dowding, the guy who REALLY saved Britain from Hitler's invasion in 1940.....when he told Prime Minister Winston Churchill
"to bring HOME ALL 100% of Britain's RAF fighters from the still-ongoing Battle of France ASAP.... unless of course, Churchill was favoring NOT defending the British Isles from a German occupation....."

heeding Dowding's warning, all RAF aircraft returned immediately to Britain, leaving the French feeling completely abandoned.....as per their usual Gallic drama queen antics. :roll2:

ME channeling Hugh Dowding:
Hey Snead!.....forget drafting any OLinemen or WRs this weekend!
We need CBs and ERs...STAT!!! ;) :arrow2: :lol2:

by St. Loser Fan
2 years 11 months ago
Hall of Fame

Broncos or Raiders is my guess. If I’m the Packers I don’t want him in the NFC.

by rams74
2 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   1469  
Italy   Glendale, Arizona
Pro Bowl

The Rams could trade 3 or 4 more first round draft picks, plus Stafford, for Rodgers, now that he's available.

That would keep both Rodgers and Stafford out of San Francisco.

Edit: sarcasm (I think).

by St. Loser Fan
2 years 11 months ago
Hall of Fame

St. Loser Fan wrote:

But in all fairness to Rodgers (even though I think he's a douche) the Packers hardly ever gave him any defense. How many rings would Brady have if the Patriots weren't monsters on both sides of the ball?

• 1 / 6
55 posts Apr 16 2024