13 posts
  • 2 / 2
 by PARAM
3 years 4 days ago
 Total posts:   12270  
Barbados   Just far enough North of Philadelphia
Hall of Fame

If I'm reading the tea leaves correctly, would most experts and almost all fans list our needs in this order (or very close)?

Center
Edge
Linebacker
Cornerback
Offensive Tackle
Safety
Guard
Defensive Tackle
Tight End
Wide receiver
Running back
Quarterback

I would put them in this order:

Center
Cornerback
Offensive Tackle
Edge
Tight end
Linebacker
Defensive tackle
Quarterback
Wide Receiver
Safety
Guard
Running back

That's not saying that's the order they will be drafting those positions....I think they will go CB first, then maybe OT, Edge and Center.

by safer
3 years 3 days ago
 Total posts:   1277  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Pro Bowl

Here's a curveball--our new Oline coach coached Walker Little at Stanford. I'm pretty sure he's got a definite opinion of him. IF it's high, he would be our guy to replace Whit next year. Taht's a position we need to plan ahead for. As for center, I have to think we've got one (other than Allen) on our roster right now, otherwise, Blythe would still be here on the cheap.

by PARAM
3 years 3 days ago
 Total posts:   12270  
Barbados   Just far enough North of Philadelphia
Hall of Fame

safer wrote:Here's a curveball--our new Oline coach coached Walker Little at Stanford. I'm pretty sure he's got a definite opinion of him. IF it's high, he would be our guy to replace Whit next year. Taht's a position we need to plan ahead for. As for center, I have to think we've got one (other than Allen) on our roster right now, otherwise, Blythe would still be here on the cheap.

Good points. On Little, reading some evaluations of him, you didn't have to coach him to know how good he may be. Lots of flattering compliments on him.

• 2 / 2
13 posts Apr 29 2024