47 posts
  • 1 / 5
 by AvengerRam
3 years 1 week ago
 Total posts:   8686  
Israel   Lake Mary, Florida
Hall of Fame

DirtyFacedKid wrote:Oh man. Say it ain't so.

https://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2021/04/14/aaron-donald-assault-lawsuit-todd-hollis/

Not a lot of information, but a few observations.

Technically, an alleged victim does not file criminal charges. He or she files a criminal complaint (sometimes referred to as "pressing charges") and the police and prosecutors then decide whether formal charges will be filed.

That dude looks about what you'd expect someone who tangled with Aaron Donald would look like. That, of course, does not make his story truthful.

It does seem a bit odd that this is being announced 3 days after the alleged incident. Guess we'll see if this is a real story, or just a cash grab by a guy who picked a fight with a deep pocket.

by Hacksaw
3 years 1 week ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

I'm relieved the assault wasn't against a woman. The dude he punched looks like a big man so AD wasn't picking on a runt either. The court of public opinion will likely not roast AD.
It will be interesting to see what develops. 🤞 it doesn't become a distraction...

by NJRAMFAN1
3 years 1 week ago
 Total posts:   146  
United States of America   Jersey
Practice Squad

Nothing good happens at a club at 3am with alcohol probably involved. Lets hope there were cameras outside the club that showed it was self defense.

by max
3 years 1 week ago
 Total posts:   5580  
United States of America   Sarasota, FL
Hall of Fame

I’d feel a lot worse about it if AD got the black eye.

My bet is this goes nowhere.

by AltiTude Ram
3 years 1 week ago
 Total posts:   2179  
United States of America   Denver
Pro Bowl

max wrote:I’d feel a lot worse about it if AD got the black eye.

My bet is this goes nowhere.

If that dude gave AD a black eye....Snead should immediately sign him as our new starting center.

by HopHead Ram
3 years 1 week ago
 Total posts:   1568  
United States of America   The Left Coast
Pro Bowl

Regardless of whether he was provoked or not, AD should know better. IF Donald truly caused the injuries' from the pics then he will most likely just pay out the guy to make this go away. That was probbaly the original intent from the dude and it will probably work. Even if the guy totally provoked AD and there is evidence of that. Most likely going to be an expensive lesson for AD to learn.

• 1 / 5
47 posts Apr 25 2024