53 posts
  • 5 / 6
 by NJRAMFAN1
1 month ago
 Total posts:   60  
United States of America   Jersey
Practice Squad

Per ProFootball Talk

Rams cornerback Jalen Ramsey had tried to call No. 2, like “shotgun.” It didn’t work.

Receiver Robert Woods, who wore No. 2 at USC, will now wear No. 2 for the Rams. To do so, he’ll have to purchase (at retail) any unsold No. 17 jerseys.

Also for the Rams, new receiver DeSean Jackson will wear No. 1. Safety Jordan Fuller will don No. 4. And cornerback Darious Williams is switching to No. 11.

Woods presumably secured dibs on No. 2 based on seniority, both in the league and with the team.

Last month, the NFL dramatically altered the numbering system, making single digits available to receivers, tight ends, running backs, defensive backs, and linebackers.

by AvengerRam
1 month ago
 Total posts:   6629  
Israel   Lake Mary, Florida

Elvis wrote:

Part of me feels like its blasphemy for a QB other than Kurt Warner to be wearing #13. Then again, sometimes I feel like Kurt identifies more as a Cardinal than a Ram these days.

by Hacksaw
1 month ago
 Total posts:   19383  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

Not a fan of the new font so I'd want a single digit number too.

by JackPMiller
1 month ago
 Total posts:   1776  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Pro Bowl

In my mind, I would've preferred it being 0-49. Then again, that's just me. If Jalen Ramsey for example, decided to where 0, I know that jersey would be a big seller.

by AvengerRam
1 month ago
 Total posts:   6629  
Israel   Lake Mary, Florida

Elvis wrote:

A little bit of a humble brag in there. :lol2:

by moklerman
1 week ago
 Total posts:   7680  
United States of America   Bakersfield, CA
Hall of Fame

AvengerRam wrote:Part of me feels like its blasphemy for a QB other than Kurt Warner to be wearing #13. Then again, sometimes I feel like Kurt identifies more as a Cardinal than a Ram these days.
Don't know what it means, if anything, but Kurt Warner's blog where he does film breakdown, he's decorated the background with 1 white and 1 blue Rams jersey. No Cardinals(or Giants) gear in the few videos I've watched.

• 5 / 6
53 posts Jun 22 2021