24 posts
  • 2 / 3
 by mike schad 1st rd
3 years 2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   244  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Rookie

Hacksaw wrote:One day a year, why not? Did he get you too?

Not for a nanosecond. Woods for Three 1's??? Anyone "gotten" should have their Football credentials revoked.

by Hacksaw
3 years 2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

mike schad 1st rd wrote:Not for a nanosecond. Woods for Three 1's??? Anyone "gotten" should have their Football credentials revoked.

ha. Like I said, I doubt anyone read past "Woods was traded..." before they got it..

by moklerman
3 years 2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   7680  
United States of America   Bakersfield, CA
Hall of Fame

Hacksaw wrote:ha. Like I said, I doubt anyone read past "Woods was traded..." before they got it..
That's as far as I read before I clicked. And, considering what this front office has done over the last few years, nothing is too far fetched. Can't get rid of Gurley. Can't get rid of Goff. Don't have the capitol to get Ramsey. Etc, etc.

by ramsman34
3 years 2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   8523  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

mike schad 1st rd wrote:Not for a nanosecond. Woods for Three 1's??? Anyone "gotten" should have their Football credentials revoked.

Man, my asshat alert meter is on tilt. Lighten the fuck up.

by JackPMiller
3 years 2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   2729  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Superstar

mike schad 1st rd wrote:You dont post FAKE trades on a message board, even in jest. Jerkoffs trying to look cool on April Fools Day, what a joke.

You know you didn't have to come in this post. It was April 1st. People love having fun. We all have fun as long as it does not go over the line. Meaning it doesn't hurt anyone. If you don't have a little fun/sense of humor, especially on a day that is called "April Fools."

by RedAlice
3 years 2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   6596  
United States of America   Dallas, Texas
Hall of Fame

JackPMiller wrote:You know you didn't have to come in this post. It was April 1st. People love having fun. We all have fun as long as it does not go over the line. Meaning it doesn't hurt anyone. If you don't have a little fun/sense of humor, especially on a day that is called "April Fools."

Yes.

Also I knew it was fake as soon as I saw Jets as I woulda had texts from Jets fan friends. Then I membered it was April 1. Then I laughed.

All before clicking the thread. Laughs are good!

by majik
3 years 2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   1201  
United States of America   New Jersey
Pro Bowl

Well, he did use the Jets as the team, so it did make it somewhat believable

by RedAlice
3 years 1 week ago
 Total posts:   6596  
United States of America   Dallas, Texas
Hall of Fame

majik wrote:Well, he did use the Jets as the team, so it did make it somewhat believable

No.

by Hacksaw
3 years 1 week ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

RedAlice wrote:Yes.

Also I knew it was fake as soon as I saw Jets as I woulda had texts from Jets fan friends. Then I membered it was April 1. Then I laughed.

All before clicking the thread. Laughs are good!

Nice read Red and for your pulse on social intel.. 🌞

If offer we all would do that Woods deal in a heartbeat despite being
high on Woods. He was the 1st new Rams jersey I gathered so I'm a fan. On the Rams great receivers list.

Moot point.

• 2 / 3
24 posts Apr 18 2024