• 3 / 3
 by RedAlice
3 years 1 week ago
 Total posts:   6596  
United States of America   Dallas, Texas
Hall of Fame

Hacksaw wrote:Nice read Red and for your pulse on social intel.. 🌞

If offer we all would do that Woods deal in a heartbeat despite being
high on Woods. He was the 1st new Rams jersey I gathered so I'm a fan. On the Rams great receivers list.

Moot point.

I have three invitations to Rams @Giants game. Who to chose, who to chose...prolly one big tailgate.

Way too many east coast friends I love.

by snackdaddy
3 years 1 week ago
 Total posts:   9657  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

Jack has always posted April Fool's stuff. Its a tradition. When I log on here I expect to see something from him on April 1st. No need for anyone to get worked up over it.

by Hacksaw
3 years 1 week ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

RedAlice wrote:I have three invitations to Rams @Giants game. Who to chose, who to chose...prolly one big tailgate.

Way too many east coast friends I love.

That sounds like a good problem to have....

by Watchdog
3 years 1 week ago
 Total posts:   249  
United States of America   Long Beach
Rookie

mike schad 1st rd wrote:The OP needs to grow the fuck up and get a life. Anyone STUPID enough to believe for a SECOND that Robert Woods would bring back THREE 1sts including the 2nd overall pick should get out of following football. Just total stupidity all around and an embarrassment by all parties.

Just :shock2: bro... And there I was quietly lurking, stalking the place as usual, looking to see who was going to post something frightening or super-exciting, and there was Jack just as expected. What I didn't expect was this fun-hating Schat-rookie jumping in and smashing all the toys - WOW. The douchebag alarm went off and I saw the Watchdog projected on the clouds.

I do happen to like his choice of "Total Stupidity, all around embarrassment," however :lol2:
Please keep a watch for the Seahawk nuts who get loose and sneak on the site?

• 3 / 3
24 posts Apr 19 2024