95 posts
  • 10 / 10
 by St. Loser Fan
3 years 2 days ago
 Total posts:   10521  
United States of America   Saint Louis MO
Hall of Fame

CardinalFan wrote:Where and if there will be tailgating. As of now there has been no official announcement and yet almost daily the Facebook groups have threads about with pure spectulation of I heard green lot, I heard none but at forum.... etc. all we get from the authorities for years now is stay tuned and now by summer.

Don’t be shocked if there are a few “no tailgate” lots. Especially the ones right up against the stadium where box/suite holders park. IIRC the Cowboys/AT&T Stadium, Titans/Nissan have they setup. But the remaining lots allow tailgating.

by St. Loser Fan
3 years 2 days ago
Hall of Fame

https://attstadium.com/stadium-info/parking/
Tailgating is not permitted in Lot 3, portions of Lot 5, Lot 8, and Lot 9.

I want to say those lots at ATT have banners on their light poles where tailgating isn’t allowed. Keep an eye for that at SoFi.

by Flash
3 years 2 days ago
 Total posts:   1206  
United States of America   Houston
Pro Bowl

CardinalFan wrote:Where and if there will be tailgating. As of now there has been no official announcement and yet almost daily the Facebook groups have threads about with pure spectulation of I heard green lot, I heard none but at forum.... etc. all we get from the authorities for years now is stay tuned and now by summer.

If I remember correctly there wont be many, if any at all, tailgating parking lots. I remember something about the grass area being used for tailgating.

I could be wrong as it's been several years since I got my seats.

by Flash
3 years 2 days ago
 Total posts:   1206  
United States of America   Houston
Pro Bowl

Found this: https://www.therams.com/game-day/tailga ... egulations

Tailgating Rules and Regulations
Tailgating will not be allowed outside of dedicated tailgating areas.
Tailgating activities will only be allowed within the time period designated by SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park.
Tailgating in ADA marked parking stalls is prohibited.
Tailgating in electric vehicle marked parking stalls is prohibited.
Overnight parking or storage of equipment by guests in tailgating areas is prohibited. Any vehicles or equipment left overnight will be towed or removed at owner's expense.
All vehicles within tailgating areas must follow any instructions given by SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park personnel.
Guests who fail to abide by SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park personnel may be subject to immediate ejection from Hollywood Park without reimbursement.
There is no reserved parking within parking lot tailgating areas. Guests that wish to park next to a family member or friend must arrive at the parking gate and lot at the same time, and both vehicles must have the approved tailgating parking passes for the designated tailgating parking lot(s). Access to the parking lot tailgating areas is on a first come, first served basis. There are no "in and out" privileges granted for vehicles and the saving of parking spaces by guests for other guests is prohibited.
The use of tents within parking lot tailgating areas is allowed so long as the tents do not encroach into the marked fire lane. No stakes or through-surface inserts (e.g., tent poles) may be driven into the ground without prior permission.
Vehicles exceeding a size of 9 feet by 18 feet are not allowed within parking lot tailgating areas.
Sidewalks and pedestrian walkways shall remain clear and unobstructed at all times.
Natural gas and propane grills are allowed within parking lot tailgating areas. Charcoal grills, wood stoves, oil fryers, open-pit fires, and/or other cooking stations will not be allowed in any tailgating areas.
Glass containers are not permitted. All drinks shall be placed in plastic or other non-breakable cups or cans unless otherwise authorized by SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park personnel.
Sale of food or beverage items by guests is prohibited. Unauthorized private catering companies are strictly prohibited.
In parking lot tailgating areas, guests may bring and prepare food for consumption by their family and friends only.
Small portable electric generators (600W or less) are permitted in parking lot tailgating areas. Electrical cords cannot be placed across parking areas/drive aisles or in areas that would create a hazard for any guests.
Unregistered motorized and non-motorized vehicles are prohibited in tailgating areas, including, without limitation, golf carts, Segway's, skateboards, scooters, and hoverboards. Bicycles are permitted in tailgating areas only at designated bike racks.
Drones, remote-controlled unmanned aerial vehicles or other similar motorized vehicles/devices are prohibited. Possession or operation of such devices may result in immediate ejection from the site and may also result in confiscation of such devices by security and law enforcement.
Portable public address systems are not permitted. Amplified sound systems cannot be used at excessive volumes and playing music with inappropriate language (profanity, slurs, etc.) is prohibited.
The use of megaphones, airhorns, and other noise making devices is prohibited.
Advertising or commercial activities by guests are not permitted. Guest vehicles with exterior advertisement (e.g. wraps) are not allowed in the parking lot tailgating areas even with a valid tailgating parking pass. No commercial advertisement hung or displayed on guest vehicles, tents, signs, or by any other means possible is permitted.
Selling of items or soliciting of any promotional or marketing activities by guests is prohibited.
Disorderly conduct is not permitted.
Picketing, political campaigning, signature gathering, or soliciting or distribution of any kind, including promotional marketing, is not permitted within the tailgating areas and any other parking lot.
Weapons or firearms are strictly prohibited. This extends to both real weapons and fake weapons, such as toy guns, swords, knives, hatchets, or bombs that might be part of a costume.
Vehicles are parked within the parking lot tailgating areas at the owners' risk. SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park and/or its agents are not responsible for fire, theft, damage or loss of/to vehicles or any other article left in parking lot tailgating areas.
Tailgating areas must be kept in a neat and orderly condition, and all trash must be disposed of in proper receptacles. Guests must return their area back to its original state before entering the event. Trash bags must not be left beside a car or otherwise outside of a trash receptacle within the tailgating area.
Liquids other than water may not be poured out onto the ground.
Guests must abide by the Tailgating Drug and Alcohol Policy at all times.

by St. Loser Fan
3 years 1 day ago
Hall of Fame

Maybe we need a tailgating only thread?

One thing that caught my eye in flash's post.
Small portable electric generators (600W or less) are permitted in parking lot tailgating areas.

That pretty much precludes any gas generators. The smallest Honda gas one is 1000w.
https://powerequipment.honda.com/genera ... ls/eu1000i

• 10 / 10
95 posts Apr 29 2024