95 posts
  • 9 / 10
 by CardinalFan
3 years 3 weeks ago
 Total posts:   110  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Practice Squad

I have heard none of that confusion. Definitely questions, like the whole tailgating thing, and guess replies but never heard anyone of authority say otherwise. Section 100 is the Rams tunnel. Note the Rams heads which the players run through before the game.

Sec 100 is the visitor tunnel for the Chargers stadium layout. Maybe that is the confusion you have heard but I’ve have not seen that.

by St. Loser Fan
3 years 3 weeks ago
 Total posts:   10555  
United States of America   Saint Louis MO
Hall of Fame

CardinalFan wrote:I have heard none of that confusion. Definitely questions, like the whole tailgating thing, and guess replies but never heard anyone of authority say otherwise. Section 100 is the Rams tunnel. Note the Rams heads which the players run through before the game.

Sec 100 is the visitor tunnel for the Chargers stadium layout. Maybe that is the confusion you have heard but I’ve have not seen that.

“The whole tailgating thing”? What do you mean?

by ziggy
3 years 3 weeks ago
 Total posts:   597  
Veteran

Now selling tours to stadium with on field access. 30 - 45 bux.

SoFi Stadium is set to open its doors for behind-the-scenes access to never-before-seen spaces, including the Rams locker room and unique club spaces. Plus, take to the field and feel what our players experience on gameday!

Presale now...

by Elvis
3 years 3 weeks ago
 Total posts:   38757  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

15% off for ST holders.

On the one hand, as a ST and SSL holder i'm kind of offended they want us to pay for this.

OTOH, sounds pretty cool...

by RamsFan2016
3 years 3 weeks ago
 Total posts:   72  
Practice Squad

Apr 24 update - I went to the Chargers open house and took a couple of pics from my seats in the 400 level row 1. Leaning forward vs. leaning back. I spoke to a Chargers rep and they are replacing the cables with plexiglass for the 400 and 500 levels. Stadium management listened to the fans.
Attachments
LAC 433b.jpg
LAC 433a.jpg

by St. Loser Fan
3 years 3 weeks ago
 Total posts:   10555  
United States of America   Saint Louis MO
Hall of Fame

Elvis wrote:15% off for ST holders.

On the one hand, as a ST and SSL holder i'm kind of offended they want us to pay for this.

OTOH, sounds pretty cool...

15% off concessions/merch?

by Elvis
3 years 3 weeks ago
 Total posts:   38757  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

St. Loser Fan wrote:15% off concessions/merch?

Don't think so but you do get a $15 credit towards concessions/merch...

by ziggy
3 years 3 weeks ago
 Total posts:   597  
Veteran

The Chargers open house was way disorganized and, at times, chaotic. Ppl congregating and walking wherever...

Here’s weird stuff I found around Sofi. A weird 2 seater and “nook” in section 323.. seat 17/18 in a row by themselves with a spot to stuff a small child.

And some weird stainless steel Mardi Grad beads permanently installed on stairwell at the Corona beach club area...
Attachments
4F5B920A-0F2E-4294-81CF-240F65153B9E.jpeg
4D369191-9AD3-4E11-953F-EF7D4C9BD9C1.jpeg

by CardinalFan
3 years 2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   110  
Practice Squad

St. Loser Fan wrote:“The whole tailgating thing”? What do you mean?

Where and if there will be tailgating. As of now there has been no official announcement and yet almost daily the Facebook groups have threads about with pure spectulation of I heard green lot, I heard none but at forum.... etc. all we get from the authorities for years now is stay tuned and now by summer.

• 9 / 10
95 posts May 16 2024