95 posts
  • 2 / 10
 by RedAlice
3 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   6596  
United States of America   Dallas, Texas
Hall of Fame

LARams_1963 wrote:I won't go. Odds are now that I will never attend a game in the stadium I have dreamt of and have SSL's for. We are retiring next month and will be buying a home in Florida. Probably gone by August. Talk about bittersweet....

Oh wow.

Just reading this.

63, no words can express what you and your wife meant to our first season home. The welcome you constantly gave was beyond.

Even my mom loves you, you showed her her first tailgate ever.

You accepted me drunk, with friends or by myself and always made me feel welcome. You (and your wife) are the extreme example of a Rams fan.

Loves and thank you.

by Elvis
3 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   38701  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

LARams_1963 wrote:I won't go. Odds are now that I will never attend a game in the stadium I have dreamt of and have SSL's for. We are retiring next month and will be buying a home in Florida. Probably gone by August. Talk about bittersweet....

Well i'm glad you guys are getting to retire as planned but bummed you won't be at games, first met you two because we happened to be sitting next to each other in the bleachers at camp in Irvine.

Been an eventful 5 years to say the least.

But surely you can make the trek back to L.A. and catch a game one of these years?

by Hacksaw
3 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

I'll live vicariously through your report...

by ziggy
3 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   597  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Veteran

It didn’t occur to me until today that it looks like they are going to get every STM into Sofi on April 17th. Sure, it’ll be staggered over 5-8 groups, but still isn’t this something like 60000+ people?

It’s going to be an interesting day for sure. Definitely something I haven’t seen since this whole quarantine situation started in Los Angeles. The closest thing would be the large vaccination and testing sites... and even those didn’t cover such a large group.

Unless there are a lot of unsold seats...

by Elvis
3 years 1 month ago
Administrator

Also depends on how many of us will want to do this premiere thing but pretty sure it's gonna be a lot of us...

by DirtyFacedKid
3 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   973  
United States of America   San Clemente
Veteran

Elvis wrote:I'm in: Noon.

Us too! We'll be in section 309 behind the uprights at the North end, dead center.

by LARams_1963
3 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   1191  
United States of America   North Port, FL
Pro Bowl

RedAlice wrote:Oh wow.

Just reading this.

63, no words can express what you and your wife meant to our first season home. The welcome you constantly gave was beyond.

Even my mom loves you, you showed her her first tailgate ever.

You accepted me drunk, with friends or by myself and always made me feel welcome. You (and your wife) are the extreme example of a Rams fan.
Loves and thank you.
Thanks Red :) We were very happy that you and Mom chose to join us!! We had some awesome times that we will always remember. Lotsa Love!!!!

Elvis wrote:Well i'm glad you guys are getting to retire as planned but bummed you won't be at games, first met you two because we happened to be sitting next to each other in the bleachers at camp in Irvine.

Been an eventful 5 years to say the least.

But surely you can make the trek back to L.A. and catch a game one of these years?
I remember the moment we met at training camp quite well! We've definitely had some great times! So glad to have been able to spend time with you and your better half! I'm sure we will get back at some point to see a game or 2, and we can hook up!

by St. Loser Fan
3 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   10539  
United States of America   Saint Louis MO
Hall of Fame

ziggy wrote:It didn’t occur to me until today that it looks like they are going to get every STM into Sofi on April 17th. Sure, it’ll be staggered over 5-8 groups, but still isn’t this something like 60000+ people?

It’s going to be an interesting day for sure. Definitely something I haven’t seen since this whole quarantine situation started in Los Angeles. The closest thing would be the large vaccination and testing sites... and even those didn’t cover such a large group.

Unless there are a lot of unsold seats...

The Rams keep bugging me and other people about the cheap seat season tickets: pretty much weekly. Not sure why they keep trying to sell us St. Louis shitheads.

by Elvis
3 years 1 month ago
Administrator

Chargers are doing their own event the following Saturday. They're using it to try and sell some SSLs and tickets...

• 2 / 10
95 posts May 10 2024