United States of America   El Segundo
Veteran

Can we tailgate prior? 😂

by ziggy
2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   176  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Rookie

When I went for the STM Rams store preview this past weekend, all the seats had that fine construction dust on it... wonder if they’ll bottle that up and give us another commemorative souvenir with that! :lol2:

by Elvis
1 week ago
 Total posts:   29214  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

Sounds like were gonna sit in our seats and watch the video board...

Keys To Premiere Day

COVID-19: You must follow all COVID-19 precautions listed below, including staying home if you are feeling sick, wearing a mask and maintaining physical distance from others.

Mobile Tickets: This event requires mobile tickets, which will be loaded into registered accounts 72 hours prior to the event. Be sure to download all event and parking tickets in advance through the Rams App

Need help? Check out our mobile ticketing how-to guide.

Arrival: Please review your mobile ticket for your entry time, parking lot and required stadium entry. We ask Members arrive at their reserved time and follow ticket details to ensure a safe experience.

Clear Bags: Clear bags will be required. Bags not compliant with NFL guidelines will not be permitted. Learn more here.

Timing: Members will be able to enjoy the stadium for up to an hour by signing up for one of six time slots available for the event. Registration for time slots will begin the week of April 5th.

What to Expect: You will be able to sit in your seats and experience the excitement of the videoboard, but access will be limited to a specific quadrant of the stadium and club space (if applicable) due to COVID-19 precautions.

Food & Beverage: Due to COVID-19 restrictions, concession stands and water fountains will be CLOSED. You may not enter the stadium with food & beverages, with the exception of two factory-sealed water bottles of 16.9oz or less.

by DirtyFacedKid
1 week ago
 Total posts:   786  
United States of America   El Segundo
Veteran

I'll take it

by LARams_1963
1 week ago
 Total posts:   1090  
United States of America   Huntington Beach
Pro Bowl

I won't go. Odds are now that I will never attend a game in the stadium I have dreamt of and have SSL's for. We are retiring next month and will be buying a home in Florida. Probably gone by August. Talk about bittersweet....

by Hacksaw
1 week ago
 Total posts:   19137  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

LARams_1963 wrote:I won't go. Odds are now that I will never attend a game in the stadium I have dreamt of and have SSL's for. We are retiring next month and will be buying a home in Florida. Probably gone by August. Talk about bittersweet....

Bummer 63. Sorry you're leaving. Thank goodness for NFL ticket or what ever ends up delivering all games anywhere to those who want it.
Where in FL? Wherever you go your gas will be cheaper and taxes too but G, the tailgate quality meter in CA is going to drop significantly. ;)

by LARams_1963
1 week ago
 Total posts:   1090  
United States of America   Huntington Beach
Pro Bowl

Hacksaw wrote:Bummer 63. Sorry you're leaving. Thank goodness for NFL ticket or what ever ends up delivering all games anywhere to those who want it.
Where in FL? Wherever you go your gas will be cheaper and taxes too but G, the tailgate quality meter in CA is going to drop significantly. ;)
It is definitely the biggest negative of our move, but hey, we're grateful we had 4 years of our Rams back home. I'll surely miss the tailgates with you, Steve and everyone else. I guess we will do Southern games when the Rams come around in Tampa, Miami, Atlanta, Carolina, Nawlins and Jacksonville! Hopefully we will get at least one game a year.

by Hacksaw
1 week ago
 Total posts:   19137  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

Good living is more important than 10 tailgates a year. imo
I picture you and your truck tailgating in a beach side lot off Ocean Blvd anyway. 80° air and water.. bummer, , lol. But beware of Dolphin, Jags and Bucs fans wherever you land..
Avenger might be a neighbor.
Fare well and see you here at rfu.

• 1 / 3
27 posts Apr 15 2021